Toy Story 4 - Release Date Announced

Found 13th Sep 2017
As big news goes, this surely is right up there amongst the breaking news of the day.

21st June 2019 is the day to mark in your diary.

Everyone's favourite movie series goes on yet another long awaited adventure. With such a perfect ending in Toy Story 3, what would you like to see happen in their next journey?

With Little Bo Peep said to be part of the trail, can the next ending possibly get any better?
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
Be truthful, the toys are put in the attic and replaced by shiny electronic devices.
Can't they draw a bit quicker and release it sooner?
I was about 8 when the first one came out. The actors who play the toys look really good for their age.
Edited by: "catbeans" 13th Sep 2017
Can't stand the films. The acting is too "Wooden"
Is there anyone out there who's not looking forward to this?

Its like meeting up with a long lost friend, familiar but new. The trilogy was so perfect in how the story evolved, I'm sure they've got something pretty special lined up.
Loved toy story 1, the 2nd took me a few watches to kinda liking it.
The 3rd was pretty bad that I've only seen it once.

Doubt I'd enjoy a 4th. Maybe they'll surprise us.
coathanger10 h, 49 m ago

Is there anyone out there who's not looking forward to this?Its like …Is there anyone out there who's not looking forward to this?Its like meeting up with a long lost friend, familiar but new. The trilogy was so perfect in how the story evolved, I'm sure they've got something pretty special lined up.

Me to be honest. The trilogy works well and should be left at that imo, but money talks at the end of the day.
Brilliant films.. imo there was a clear difference with the 3rd one though. Didn't like that as much as 1 and 2 but was still good.
looking forward to the 4th but I think it will leave me with the same opinion I had on the 3rd one.

Same happened with shrek 4 in my opinion too
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 14th Sep 2017
Personally I thought the 3rd movie was incredibly touching, possibly aimed more at the adult audience. Of the three, I would rate that my favourite.
Just hope there is a good story, unlike the way Ice Age and Despicable Me have went

I don't think they will disappoint though
Nice to see people getting so animated about this. Apparently the new one is a loose allegory on the foolishness of Brexit. Definitely looking forward to it
The next one is set 20 years after the last one.
Now it is all a role reversal. You watch the film trying to find the children's jokes amongst all the adult toys.
Meh let me know when there's a trilogy of prequels

31988663-YWDR7.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants