Groups

Toy Story Blu Ray Disney Rewards code to Trade...

Looking to Trade my toy story blu ray code for another blu ray code....

14 Comments

will swap for dumbo blu ray code?

Original Poster

mai;8377004

will swap for dumbo blu ray code?

you got any others? i've already redeemed a dumbo blu ray code

what do the codes do?

Original Poster

Alfonse;8377941

what do the codes do?

you regester them on the disneyrewards.co.uk and when you get 700 points you can redeem them and get a free blu ray for example

theres all sorts of stuff on there

lastlaststar;8377959

you regester them on the disneyrewards.co.uk and when you get 700 points … you regester them on the disneyrewards.co.uk and when you get 700 points you can redeem them and get a free blu ray for exampletheres all sorts of stuff on there

how many points do you get for a code in a blu ray?

Alfonse;8377973

how many points do you get for a code in a blu ray?

150 points for a Blu Ray code, 100 for a DVD.

[url]www.disneymorvierewards.co.uk[/url]

If you want to redeem them for a Blu Ray, the selection is pretty bad now - only Underdog or The Game Plan last time I looked. There were loads a few weeks ago, but the offer has been hammered because of the £12 BOGOF Blu Ray promo at Amazon.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8378059

150 points for a Blu Ray code, 100 for a … 150 points for a Blu Ray code, 100 for a DVD.[url]www.disneymorvierewards.co.uk[/url]If you want to redeem them for a Blu Ray, the selection is pretty bad now - only Underdog or The Game Plan last time I looked. There were loads a few weeks ago, but the offer has been hammered because of the £12 BOGOF Blu Ray promo at Amazon.

Yes the selection is really bad for blu rays, im hoping they will add some more very soon

looks alright for the other stuff, I will give it a go, get some stuff for my daughter

i have a toy story 2 blu ray combi pack code to swap

ALSO

up blu ray combi pack code to swap too

Original Poster

ilovepink;8378227

i have a toy story 2 blu ray combi pack code to swapALSOup blu ray combi … i have a toy story 2 blu ray combi pack code to swapALSOup blu ray combi pack code to swap too

I'll swap it for toy story 2 :thumbsup:

ilovepink;8378227

i have a toy story 2 blu ray combi pack code to swapALSOup blu ray combi … i have a toy story 2 blu ray combi pack code to swapALSOup blu ray combi pack code to swap too

lastlaststar;8378332

I'll swap it for toy story 2 :thumbsup:

done.

Up blu ray combi pack code left

Original Poster

Thanks very much

PMSL theres naff all left...ive already got the wild blu ray coming...and was gonna get the finding nemo pop up dvd and al gone

anyone recon they will restock/have new items...hope so

Original Poster

ilovepink;8378396

PMSL theres naff all left...ive already got the wild blu ray coming...and … PMSL theres naff all left...ive already got the wild blu ray coming...and was gonna get the finding nemo pop up dvd and al gone anyone recon they will restock/have new items...hope so

I was the same, wanted the meet the Robinson's blu ray.

I've emailed them asking if they will be restocking, but no reply
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1866
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571334
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2035
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514147

See more discussions