Found 21st Nov 2009
Hi im after Toy Story or Toy Story 2 on DVD for my son for xmas, Cheapest i found Toy Story 2 was Smyths at £7.99 but it was outa stock, anyone know any good deals?? Thank you

6 Comments

find-dvd.co.uk/sea…tle

i used that n1 place doing it for £7.31 ( toy story) but OOS £7.99 seems good price

i got both in a boxset awhile ago for a tenner with pop-up scenes from asda.if you hold out i sure there'll be deals before xmas,plus they going to be re-released sometime next year in 3d so prices have got to drop imo

theyre oos all over i think as someone on freegle asked fo them and i had them downloaded for her...maybe you can do the same?

Original Poster

moz123;6960613

i got both in a boxset awhile ago for a tenner with pop-up scenes from … i got both in a boxset awhile ago for a tenner with pop-up scenes from asda.if you hold out i sure there'll be deals before xmas,plus they going to be re-released sometime next year in 3d so prices have got to drop imo

Thanks, i did look in asda 2day but couldnt find anything. Thought id b able 2 pick this up really cheap, but finding that impossible, and if it is a good price its ot of stock. Fingers crossed

Picked 1 up from tesco's a few weeks ago for £5. They had the first and second one both £5 each.
Hope this helps

Original Poster

SABI75;6960845

Picked 1 up from tesco's a few weeks ago for £5. They had the first and … Picked 1 up from tesco's a few weeks ago for £5. They had the first and second one both £5 each.Hope this helps

Thats a brill price! Im sure online on Tesco its £12.99, checked quite a few places. Will def be looking in there asap
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet77
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.66
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    4. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.68

See more discussions