Groups

Toy Story from DVD.co.uk on BOGOF still waiting as it's on back order...

they have sent me toy story 2 though for free. if i cancelled toy story would they charge me for toy story 2? thanks

18 Comments

Banned

yes its buy one get one free

not get one free

Original Poster

but they have only sent the free one? i know that with other sites people have cancelled orders & have got the free item for free :?

Why not ask them?

Original Poster

cdm22;8175189

Why not ask them?

i have emailed them asking them to send my toy story as it's been showing as in stock for a while now & is still on back order on my account but they haven't bothered replying :x

As soon as you cancel Toy Story, they'll just move the £17.95 charge to your already dispatched Toy Story 2 and you'll end up paying £17.95 for one film!

For what it's worth, they told me last week that I'd receive them both towards the end of this week. As such, I guess your TS1 will be dispatched between now and Wednesday. If I were you, I'd just cancel your order, return TS2 and get the amazon deal while they're £12 BOGOF!

Customer Services telephone number: +44 (0) 1451 823280

Original Poster

cookiemonster83;8175245

As soon as you cancel Toy Story, they'll just move the £17.95 charge to … As soon as you cancel Toy Story, they'll just move the £17.95 charge to your already dispatched Toy Story 2 and you'll end up paying £17.95 for one film!

well if that's the case i'll send them back toy story 2 as 6.00 is a big difference!!

:whistling:

cheerleader;8175270

well if that's the case i'll send them back toy story 2 as 6.00 is a big … well if that's the case i'll send them back toy story 2 as 6.00 is a big difference!! :whistling:

Obviously you'll have to pay postage to return it to them, but you'll save money that way regardless. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

right i just ordered both toy story 1 & 2 from amazon & cancelled my dvd.co.uk order & toy story 2 is still showing as free but if that's not the case i will send toy story 2 back as once my amazon order arrives i'll have 2 of them anyway :whistling:

cheerleader;8175301

right i just ordered both toy story 1 & 2 from amazon & cancelled my … right i just ordered both toy story 1 & 2 from amazon & cancelled my dvd.co.uk order & toy story 2 is still showing as free but if that's not the case i will send toy story 2 back as once my amazon order arrives i'll have 2 of them anyway :whistling:

At which point, delete all posts in this thread so you can sell TS2 on in FS/FT when the BOGOF finishes lol

What's the big rush to buy a film thats what, 10 years old?? Not having a go OP, just i've seen a few threads about Toy Story and wondering what's the big deal??

davidn84;8175462

What's the big rush to buy a film thats what, 10 years old?? Not having a … What's the big rush to buy a film thats what, 10 years old?? Not having a go OP, just i've seen a few threads about Toy Story and wondering what's the big deal??

Disney don't often do good deals on their items. Thus when they do you buy up!

This is what I just ordered:
    2 x Dumbo (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.80
    2 x Toy Story (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.80
    2 x Toy Story 2 (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.80
    2 x Snow White (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.80
    TOTAL = £43.20

Sell to cex:
    1 x Dumbo (Combi Pack) @ £11.00
    1 x Toy Story (Combi Pack) @ £8.00
    1 x Toy Story 2 (Combi Pack) @ £8.00
    1 x Snow White (Combi Pack) @ £8.00
    TOTAL = £35

So:
    1 x Dumbo (Combi Pack)
    1 x Toy Story (Combi Pack)
    1 x Toy Story 2 (Combi Pack)
    1 x Snow White (Combi Pack)
    TOTAL = £8.20/£2.05 each!

P.S. No ideas where the promotional credit was coming from, but it worked out 10% on every order!

davidn84;8175462

What's the big rush to buy a film thats what, 10 years old?? Not having a … What's the big rush to buy a film thats what, 10 years old?? Not having a go OP, just i've seen a few threads about Toy Story and wondering what's the big deal??

Mainly as they have just been released on a high defintiton format and work out as £6 which is probably cheaper than the standard dvd!

cdm22;8175482

Mainly as they have just been released on a high defintiton format and … Mainly as they have just been released on a high defintiton format and work out as £6 which is probably cheaper than the standard dvd!

Plus they're great films!

awoodhall2003;8175478

Disney don't often do good deals on their items. Thus when they do you … Disney don't often do good deals on their items. Thus when they do you buy up!This is what I just ordered:2 x Dumbo (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.802 x Toy Story (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.802 x Toy Story 2 (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.802 x Snow White (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.80TOTAL = £43.20Sell to cex:1 x Dumbo (Combi Pack) @ £11.001 x Toy Story (Combi Pack) @ £8.001 x Toy Story 2 (Combi Pack) @ £8.001 x Snow White (Combi Pack) @ £8.00TOTAL = £35So:1 x Dumbo (Combi Pack) 1 x Toy Story (Combi Pack)1 x Toy Story 2 (Combi Pack) 1 x Snow White (Combi Pack) TOTAL = £8.20/£2.05 each!P.S. No ideas where the promotional credit was coming from, but it worked out 10% on every order!

lol, nice plan! I can't help but think CEX will drop their buy-in prices fairly rapidly though, they normally do when there's a profitable promotion floating about online.

cdm22;8175482

Mainly as they have just been released on a high defintiton format and … Mainly as they have just been released on a high defintiton format and work out as £6 which is probably cheaper than the standard dvd!

Exactly! :-D

awoodhall2003;8175478

Disney don't often do good deals on their items. Thus when they do you … Disney don't often do good deals on their items. Thus when they do you buy up!This is what I just ordered:2 x Dumbo (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.802 x Toy Story (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.802 x Toy Story 2 (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.802 x Snow White (Combi Pack) = £12 - £1.20 promotional credit = £10.80TOTAL = £43.20Sell to cex:1 x Dumbo (Combi Pack) @ £11.001 x Toy Story (Combi Pack) @ £8.001 x Toy Story 2 (Combi Pack) @ £8.001 x Snow White (Combi Pack) @ £8.00TOTAL = £35So:1 x Dumbo (Combi Pack) 1 x Toy Story (Combi Pack)1 x Toy Story 2 (Combi Pack) 1 x Snow White (Combi Pack) TOTAL = £8.20/£2.05 each!P.S. No ideas where the promotional credit was coming from, but it worked out 10% on every order!

Ignore me!! I was looking at normal DVDs lol

Original Poster

cdm22;8175482

exactly :thumbsup: plus my boys have ruined their toy story dvd's you get blu ray & dvd copies which means we'll have a spare :thumbsup:

cheerleader;8175871

exactly :thumbsup: plus my boys have ruined their toy story dvd's you get … exactly :thumbsup: plus my boys have ruined their toy story dvd's you get blu ray & dvd copies which means we'll have a spare :thumbsup:

Yeah I love the combi packs, I love having stuff on blu ray but I cant lend it to family to watch, nor can I watch it in the bedroom. This way you get the best of both worlds!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.44
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?1516
      3. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?67
      4. Marvel characters34

See more discussions