Groups

Toy Story Toys

Before I blow £53 online at the Disney Store, is there a cheaper way of getting Woody and Buzz?!

Found a 15% off code but was wondering if you can get them somewhere cheaper?

Thanks

26 Comments

Hi
    Not sure what you are after, is it the talking versions?

Original Poster

Yeah it is

Original Poster

shywallflower

HiNot sure what you are after, is it the talking versions?

​Comes to £51 with code on the site

Original Poster

shywallflower

Is this of any … Is this of any use?http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/152437797479?lpid=122&chn=ps&adgroupid=40176066202&rlsatarget=pla-280078168217&adtype=pla&poi=&googleloc=1007121&device=c&campaignid=738210941&crdt=0

​They're knockoffs I think, from China.

Is £50 overpriced for both?

Ok, I can't find them cheaper than you've seen, they are a lot dearer on Argos £44.99 for just Buzz. Tried The Entertainer as they are usually good value but they don't sell the talking ones. To be honest I really don't think you will find them much cheaper than that. They sell them in Toys R us but there is a different one and has bad reviews.
    At least you'll have peace of mind they're genuine. I'll keep looking for you though.

Original Poster

shywallflower

Ok, I can't find them cheaper than you've seen, they are a lot dearer on … Ok, I can't find them cheaper than you've seen, they are a lot dearer on Argos £44.99 for just Buzz. Tried The Entertainer as they are usually good value but they don't sell the talking ones. To be honest I really don't think you will find them much cheaper than that. They sell them in Toys R us but there is a different one and has bad reviews.At least you'll have peace of mind they're genuine. I'll keep looking for you though.

Thanks, that's kind. I think I will order via the Disney store.

Have you got the £5 voucher?
    If you spend £50, you can upload your receipt and get £5 off another purchase if you need anything else.
    Sorry I couldn't get you a better deal though.
    Edited by: "shywallflower" 27th Feb

Original Poster

shywallflower

Have you got the £5 voucher?

No? Just a 15% off voucher...

Original Poster

ARRRGGHH the 15% off voucher ended at midnight...

superfreddy

ARRRGGHH the 15% off voucher ended at midnight...

Oh no! I'll check for another

Original Poster

shywallflower

https://www.voucherbox.co.uk/vouchers/disney-store?v=147700Hope it helps:D

Don't think it's £5 off your order, it's cashback.

Original Poster

Now on Live Chat to them to see if they can help.

Have you got a b&m local? Some of the ones I have visited have had the interactive ones in, I think they were less than £40. Worth a look if you have one close by

Original Poster

lilymac

Have you got a b&m local? Some of the ones I have visited have had the … Have you got a b&m local? Some of the ones I have visited have had the interactive ones in, I think they were less than £40. Worth a look if you have one close by

Yeah I did see them but they only had Woody and not sure they're 100% genuine ones.

I've just been on the live chat

Original Poster

shywallflower

I've just been on the live chat

No luck?

Kids toys are so expensive, I would suggest in the summer picking up loads of stuff from the carbooty then keep them away and give them to kids in stages, can pickup toys r us stuff for 1/10 of the price, most carboots is mainly handydown toys, which have nothing wrong with them, give them a sterilize and there perfect

It's great that toy Story is still going strong although not so great that the toys are so expensive.

My oldest boy is 19, he was obsessed with toy story when he was a toddler and still has his Buzz and Woody

if you sign up to a free trial of Disney life you get a Disney store code for 10%.
    or I could try get a code off my account for you but I'm not sure if it's account specific

Try tesco

superfreddy

No luck?

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, my internet went down (AGAIN) whilst still connected to live chat and couldn't get re-connected. They advised you to sign up to their newsletter to get any discount codes direct to your inbox if that helps. I can't find any other codes but if I do find anything,, I'll let you know.

Original Poster

shywallflower

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, my internet went down (AGAIN) whilst … I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, my internet went down (AGAIN) whilst still connected to live chat and couldn't get re-connected. They advised you to sign up to their newsletter to get any discount codes direct to your inbox if that helps. I can't find any other codes but if I do find anything,, I'll let you know.

​Thanks everyone. They've honoured the 15%. Need to get back to them after it's been despatched.

I've been following this thread, it felt like we were all holding hands getting closer to the furnace and then right at the last moment we were saved by the claw of Disney customer services.

superfreddy

​Thanks everyone. They've honoured the 15%. Need to get back to them a … ​Thanks everyone. They've honoured the 15%. Need to get back to them after it's been despatched.

That's great news, mission complete!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1115
      2. Aliexpress extra protection plan11
      3. Mayweather vs Mcgregor22
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland44

See more discussions