Groups

toys r us

just a heads up, i have noticed that they are now doing reserve and collect, i was only saying the other day to my sister they should do this. sorry if already been posted but thought it might be handy for someone.

15 Comments

Banned

Thanks for posting.

Hope you are feeling better and you are holding your new baby soon x x

Cheers - wanted a few Star Wars bits for my kids, so at least gives me chance to check on stock before heading over to the store.

Am I being thick? I can't find it

midlandscomics

Cheers - wanted a few Star Wars bits for my kids, so at least gives me … Cheers - wanted a few Star Wars bits for my kids, so at least gives me chance to check on stock before heading over to the store.

I bet you get a lightsaber, and I bet you have a go and I bet you do the sound effects.

MinstrelMan

I bet you get a lightsaber, and I bet you have a go and I bet you do the … I bet you get a lightsaber, and I bet you have a go and I bet you do the sound effects.

You don't need to do the sound effects. My eldests lightsabers make all the sounds too.

Original Poster

DLM

Thanks for posting.Hope you are feeling better and you are holding your … Thanks for posting.Hope you are feeling better and you are holding your new baby soon x x

thanks, i dont feel to bad, will be glad when hes here.

Banned

pink-ka

thanks, i dont feel to bad, will be glad when hes here.

Not long now (_;)

MinstrelMan

I bet you get a lightsaber, and I bet you have a go and I bet you do the … I bet you get a lightsaber, and I bet you have a go and I bet you do the sound effects.

And I bet you are jealous.

Lightsabers are so last year.... it's Boba Fett helmets and Bounty Hunter guns now X)

grr wish they had done this last week, i was in the store last week they didnt have what i wanted so i have paid for it to be delivered! good to no for next time though thanks

Great thanks, will come in handy

thanks for this i hate paying delivery!

when are you due your baby? x

Original Poster

nono2522

thanks for this i hate paying delivery!when are you due your baby? x

2weeks tomorrow im due.

im due on 7th Nov, good luck! xxx

nono u r due soon right....drop into the preg thread

Thanks for this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767142
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?77
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836

See more discussions