Toys R Us Deliveries

Found 2nd Oct 2009
Hi, I Bought something from Toys R Us website and it was due for delivery on or before today. It hasn't come yet and online it says we should receive an email when it's dispatched which we haven't yet.
What's the likelihood of it arriving today? Are they usually good with their delivery schedules as it's our first order online with them.
Rep for any help, thanks

1. Misc
  2. Toy
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Toy
5 Comments

Ring them up.

Delivery is doubtfully especially if they use HDNL, they are the worst delivery company ever. They usually have my parcels on their vans for at least 2 days before they deliver or they loose them completely. I try not to order from companies who use them as delivery couriers, as there is no guarantee that I will get what I ordered.

Original Poster

Thanks
Looked on their site says Order In Progress and further down Warehouse Accepted.
Have no idea who they use as it's my first order, but i do agree HDNL are rubbish so hope it's not with them!
Will try find a number to call them on, hope I haven't stayed in all day so far for nothing
I was kinda hoping it be here before my little boy gets home from school!

Just beware that TRU dont put the toys in any other packaging, had a kids kitchen delivered and they nearly saw it

Original Poster

deanos;6460021

Just beware that TRU dont put the toys in any other packaging, had a kids … Just beware that TRU dont put the toys in any other packaging, had a kids kitchen delivered and they nearly saw it

Thanks for that info, although it wont be relevant this time as it's not a christmas present it's worth remembering for the future!:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dell 1250c Printing faint58
    2. Trouble submitting deals on Safari (Mac)22
    3. Speakers music bass £200 advice55
    4. Sky Fibre Black Friday?44

See more discussions