Toys R Us price match

Found 5th Feb 2016
Does anyone know if Toys R us Price match Sainsbury's?

8 Comments

"Toys R Us will match any nationally advertised price within 7 days of the advertisement appearing. We will match the price at the time of purchase or within 7 days of purchase. You need to have your original receipt to qualify for price matching. The other retailer must have stock locally at the time of purchase."

Source: toysrus.co.uk/toy…elp

Original Poster

adam_holcombe

"Toys R Us will match any nationally advertised price within 7 days of … "Toys R Us will match any nationally advertised price within 7 days of the advertisement appearing. We will match the price at the time of purchase or within 7 days of purchase. You need to have your original receipt to qualify for price matching. The other retailer must have stock locally at the time of purchase."Source: http://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/content/help

Thank you

SherlockHolmes2015

Thank you

Out of interest, this took me 10 seconds to find via the usual search engine..

Did you even try to find it yourself?

They priced matched me against Tesco at Christmas, I just had to show the item could be blacked into the basket meaning it was in stock

SherlockHolmes2015

Does anyone know if Toys R us Price match Sainsbury's?

is the Star Wars lego still £9 on their site then?

adam_holcombe

Out of interest, this took me 10 seconds to find via the usual search … Out of interest, this took me 10 seconds to find via the usual search engine..Did you even try to find it yourself?

This is he Ask section, the OP can ask any question they want. Why be an **** about it? It helps the HUKD community as questions asked and answered on here can help others as well as the OP.

Google is not the be all and end all of the internet!
Edited by: "NEtech" 5th Feb 2016

Would also suggest you go to John Lewis, they'll do it on most things and they carry a big selection (and often offer better warranties than the original deal)

ToysRUs will also price match Amazon. Twice I have shown an item is cheaper on Amazon prime and the manager has matched it even though it's not local. Saved me nearly £30 on a lego set last month.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions