Toys R Us Price match online

Found 27th Sep 2014
Be gentle first post. Not sure if this is common knowledge.

Just been into Toys R Us Cardiff. Lady at the till informed me that the price match they offer is against online shops such as Amazon as well as local stores. Could be handy with Christmas around the corner. She did say they dont price match Ebay.

All I done was simply show the Hot Uk Deals app with a link and they price matched no arguments,
Community Updates
10 Comments
Thanks for sharing jamesperrott14, I've just popped this into misc as its more of a heads up than a deal.
Also toys r us will let you order your stuff and pay in instalments. Once you pay the last instalment THEN you get your stuff.

Could be handy if you don't have room to store presents. Just make your last instalment the week leading up to Christmas.
Original Poster
Cheers Bigflump.
Thanks this is great. I didn't know they price match Amazon.
Do they need proof?
Original Poster
They did want proof, simply showed them my phone with the cheaper deal on the screen. She simply changed the amount at the till. No calling a manager etc. So simple
Toysrus are fantastic at price matching. They price matched my car seat to Boots, including the points I would have accumulated and recently price matched Tesco with a Ds.
I never knew this thanks
joannegarvey100

Also toys r us will let you order your stuff and pay in instalments. Once … Also toys r us will let you order your stuff and pay in instalments. Once you pay the last instalment THEN you get your stuff. Could be handy if you don't have room to store presents. Just make your last instalment the week leading up to Christmas.

Bit late for me now this year as we've done most of our Christmas shop but thankyou for that! Kids presents are all stored at my Grandma's house at the moment because I have no room lol
A gentleman in toys r us said yesterday that they do price match eBay but only Argos Outlet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants