Toys R Us Warning....

Found 8th Sep 2017
Possible Bankruptcy, anyone that has a payment plan please check your agreement and consider canceling payments.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Cancelling payments not the advise that should be given, you owe money. Advise anyone who have gift cards is better.
25 Comments
No wonder. Most expensive toy shop in my town by a long way. Smyths much cheaper
Thanks for the heads-up
Scaremongering
Thanks
Nice one ill keep an eye on this.
This was an announcement for the USA and that all options are being considered due to the outstanding debts of the company. While I wouldn't scare people by 'cancelling payments' I would have caution going on any finance agreement as the items are not yours until fully paid. With that, Christmas is the busiest time and the necessary funds (should) be achievable from that revenue. Plus looking at restructuring and closing sites that are causing losses can help.
Cancelling payments not the advise that should be given, you owe money. Advise anyone who have gift cards is better.
jonnybravo992 h, 12 m ago

No wonder. Most expensive toy shop in my town by a long way. Smyths much …No wonder. Most expensive toy shop in my town by a long way. Smyths much cheaper

The New Nintendo 3ds XL SNES Edition is cheapest currently at ToysRUs (£174.99 or £169.99 using the code from vouchercodes.co.uk)
blimey I just bought a baby car seat from there, hope there are no problems with it!
Getting rid of that stupid giraffe might help (sorry Wongy)
joesmum1 h, 2 m ago

blimey I just bought a baby car seat from there, hope there are no …blimey I just bought a baby car seat from there, hope there are no problems with it!

Could always put it up for adoption if so.
jonnybravo9923 h, 42 m ago

No wonder. Most expensive toy shop in my town by a long way. Smyths much …No wonder. Most expensive toy shop in my town by a long way. Smyths much cheaper

You do know they price match don't you
larrylightweight2 h, 18 m ago

You do know they price match don't you

What hassle. Id rather go to the shop thats selling it at the cheaper price and not trying to rip me off.
kids don't play with toys these days. they should rename it Tablets R Us!
SkyBlu7517 h, 22 m ago

What hassle. Id rather go to the shop thats selling it at the cheaper …What hassle. Id rather go to the shop thats selling it at the cheaper price and not trying to rip me off.

Stupid way of thinking if it's closer to where you live you just show them online where it is cheaper and they price match no hassle involved I could pull up toys that are cheaper in toys r us than other stores not everything is more expensive but yes a lot of time it is so you just price match.
Oh no. Where will I take my kids now for free toy play?
I don't know about this, our local in Dundee has just been renovated after a recent fire

Sure they would have delayed if this was on the cards
Toys weRe U.S...

[ hotukdeals.com/dis…009 ]

(I have marked this new thread as "Spam")
steve123uk8th Sep

This was an announcement for the USA and that all options are being …This was an announcement for the USA and that all options are being considered due to the outstanding debts of the company. While I wouldn't scare people by 'cancelling payments' I would have caution going on any finance agreement as the items are not yours until fully paid. With that, Christmas is the busiest time and the necessary funds (should) be achievable from that revenue. Plus looking at restructuring and closing sites that are causing losses can help.

I very much doubt anything you get on finance from toysrus are on hire purchase.
If I was using their reserve and pay weekly before you collect scheme, I would be a little worried though.
Cr0m9th Sep

Getting rid of that stupid giraffe might help (sorry Wongy)

32022117-oakp7.jpg
saxo_appeal22 m ago

Oh oh.... http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41316205

The firm's European operations are not part of the bankruptcy proceedings and Toys R Us says it does not expect any immediate impact on its UK stores.

Really not much cause to run around with your hair on fire
just yet.
Wongy1107 m ago

The firm's European operations are not part of the bankruptcy proceedings …The firm's European operations are not part of the bankruptcy proceedings and Toys R Us says it does not expect any immediate impact on its UK stores.Really not much cause to run around with your hair on firejust yet.

Gingerist!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants