Expired

toysrus xbox 360 250gb pre order

7 replies
Found 9th Jul 2010
hi, i pre ordered a new xbox360 slim from toysrus at the begining of july and paid via paypal. the payment is now pending till dispatch. well ive been on toysrus website today and they have the same xbox360 slim now with 2 games and an extra controller for the same price.so i rang toysrus and asked if i will be hetting the 2 games and extra pad and they said no they said theres nothing they can do apart from cancel which could delay my delivery even longer due to demand. i feel a bit ripped off here. so does anyone know what i should do

thanks

7 Comments

Ripped off in what way? No money has been taken from you, you have just made a pre-order.
Just cancel it and re-order the new bundle, problem solved.

I seriously doubt there is going to be a mad rush on this, it's not like a brand new product, it's a slimmed down version of an already available console.

What he said ^

tricky situation

re-order

i cant see the one with 2 games on toysrus

offer seems to have been pulled now so no choice.

Original Poster

well the offer was pulled and now the money was taken tonight and dispatch email sent and now the offer is back up. not a happy chappy at all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53489
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions