TP-Link (HS-100/HS110) very cheap on Amazon, dodgy or not ?

Found 1st Aug 2017
Just had a look on Amazon for the price of a TP-Link , usually around the £25 mark and see 3 or 4 third party sellers have them for £11.99/£12.99 , hat immediately jumped out at me was zero feedback and all brands new sellers... my dodgy deal radar went off immediately.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…8-1

Would welcome the HDUK hive mind thoughts on this..
Community Updates
AskTP-Link
5 Comments
Scam...I always ignore the new 'Just Launched' sellers.
Dont buy it, the transaction wont go through.
This is happening alot on Amazon they have to clamp down on it
If it looks to good to be true it probably is.

I got a fake usb speaker from a seller fulfiled by Amazon it was very good, if I did not already have one of exactly the same model to compare it too (i wanted to daisy chain em) i just would have thought why do these get such good reviews when the sound quality is crap and left it at that.

Instead of course i went over it with a fine toothed comb looking for the tiny differences, storage bag totally different, usb lead a bog standard one instead of branded etc and sent it back to Amazon and got a refund.
Does look very dodgy to me - what I can't work out is what the fake sellers gain from this? Do they send out a knock off cheap version?
zouche1 h, 33 m ago

Does look very dodgy to me - what I can't work out is what the fake …Does look very dodgy to me - what I can't work out is what the fake sellers gain from this? Do they send out a knock off cheap version?

They don't send you the item, and hope you don't raise a refund request with Amazon..
To be honest i have 2 of these and bought them from Currys as they have always been cheaper than other suppliers when i was looking to purchase.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants