TP-Link Smart Plug WiFi Outlet *PRIME PRE ORDER* 25/10/19 Release £12.99 at Amazon

Posted 24th Oct
TP-LINK

TP-Link Smart Plug WiFi Outlet, Works with Amazon Alexa (Echo and Echo Dot), Google Home, Wireless Smart Socket, Remote Control Timer Plug Switch, No Hub Required(Tapo P100)

amazon.co.uk/gp/…WS/
Community Updates

Groups

15 Comments
That’s the full retail price?
Edited by: "lucas" 24th Oct
lucas24/10/2019 18:32

That’s the full retail price?

Doesn't work with kasa according to other threads.
I’m thick what is this? I feel I need it? Do I?
hairychad24/10/2019 19:02

Seems to use the “Tapo” app.

Max load is 10A. The other smart plug supports a 13A load.

I wanted one of these for the tumble dryer. A quick google indicated that most rumble dryers are 11A.
shnp24/10/2019 19:27

Seems to use the “Tapo” app.Max load is 10A. The other smart plug sup …Seems to use the “Tapo” app.Max load is 10A. The other smart plug supports a 13A load.I wanted one of these for the tumble dryer. A quick google indicated that most rumble dryers are 11A.

Why do you want a tumble dryer on a smart plug? Switching it on remotely might only enable you to come home to a house fire.
terriclarkfan24/10/2019 20:11

Why do you want a tumble dryer on a smart plug? Switching it on remotely …Why do you want a tumble dryer on a smart plug? Switching it on remotely might only enable you to come home to a house fire.

The plug to turn it off is behind the dryer and difficult to get to. Iron is 13A too I think?
Edited by: "shnp" 24th Oct
shnp24/10/2019 19:27

Seems to use the “Tapo” app.Max load is 10A. The other smart plug sup …Seems to use the “Tapo” app.Max load is 10A. The other smart plug supports a 13A load.I wanted one of these for the tumble dryer. A quick google indicated that most rumble dryers are 11A.

According to the specs on the tp-link website it is rated at 13A
hairychad24/10/2019 19:02

Seems about daft to create a new app. I have ordered one to see if it obscures my USB ports like the HS100 does.
Zaxxan25/10/2019 12:51

Seems about daft to create a new app. I have ordered one to see if it …Seems about daft to create a new app. I have ordered one to see if it obscures my USB ports like the HS100 does.

Oh dang! I was just about to install a USB plug socket to use with a smart plug...!
I think you have just saved me a job...
Amazon return in progress!
Zaxxan25/10/2019 12:49

According to the specs on the tp-link website it is rated at 13A

It previously said 10A. If you navigate to the bottom of the page for this product it still says max 10A load. I believe it is 13A though.
Amazon keep putting back the delivery, was supposed to be Friday, then today, now says mid Nov to Dec...
Now "Currently unavailable"
Has anybody received theirs Mine was supposed to come today but just had amazon email saying it won’t be with no date for delivery ?
sheepdognwolf01/11/2019 12:44

Has anybody received theirs Mine was supposed to come today but just had …Has anybody received theirs Mine was supposed to come today but just had amazon email saying it won’t be with no date for delivery ?

Mine got pushed back, then forward, now today email saying expected November to January.
TheDaleJensen02/11/2019 12:35

Mine got pushed back, then forward, now today email saying expected …Mine got pushed back, then forward, now today email saying expected November to January.

Yep just got email now Estimated arrival date: November 25 2019 - January 18 2020
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants