Found 4th Dec 2009
Just wondering, when you go with recorded delivery options, what info can one read from the tracking codes?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

At every point in it's journey from your post office to the recipients door it tells you the time it arrived and departed by the post office staff scanning the barcode into the main computer.

recorded do not show where in the pipeline the parcel is at, all it means is that it has to be signed for, special delivery is tracked though, so in this day and age signed for is pretty pathetic!

tragictramp;7102305

recorded do not show where in the pipeline the parcel is at, all it means … recorded do not show where in the pipeline the parcel is at, all it means is that it has to be signed for, special delivery is tracked though, so in this day and age signed for is pretty pathetic!

Yeah, I sent my precious iPhone through the post to a repairer using special delivery, promised next day delivery, tracking showed that it never left the PO! I phoned the guy last night and he confirmed he had it??? Well worth the money.....:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769542
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions