Expired

Tracking myHermes ParcelShop?

Found 14th Mar 2014
I dropped off a return at a myHermes ParcelShop on Tuesday. On the receipt it has a 8 digit code beginning with P, then 7 numbers. However when I type this in to track it won't work.

On the parcel I dropped off there was also a 14 digit number, however this won't work for tracking either.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to track the parcel, since both of the codes I have don't work?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Its the 14 digit code I think, and it only gets updated on their website when order processed at hub
You should have received an order confirmation email from them after you printed off the label which should contain the parcel number to track?
EDIT: Sorry, just re-read that it's a return!
It should be the 14 digit number though!?
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 14th Mar 2014
Estimated 12 hours, hope this helps
AdoEvo

Its the 14 digit code I think, and it only gets updated on their website … Its the 14 digit code I think, and it only gets updated on their website when order processed at hub

Okay, thanks. Been a few days now though, so I would have thought there would be some tracking by now.

It is getting sent to Germany.
yes i got the P code too recently certainly doesn't work best track straight from where you ordered from i.e parcel2go or myparceldelivery websites.
I dropped off 3 parcels today at my local Hermes Parcelshop. I've just tried the numbers on the labels on the Hermes site, they work, they show the time I dropped off the parcels and the time they were picked up this afternoon by the courier ( the "P" number on my receipt doesn't work, its useless ). Each one of my parcels had a 16 digit number on the label, you say you only have a 14 digit number, might be why it doesn't work, you sure you haven't missed off a couple of digits?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants