Groups

Tracking Santa online

Has anyone got a direct link for tracking santa? I've been onto google earth and all it shows on there is where he's been. Last year we could see him on his sleigh flying over different countries.
    Thanks for your help and Happy Christmas

11 Comments

Banned

The 86th Tracking Santa thread today. Congratulations. Let's make it to 100 before midnight

Original Poster

DanJackson;7323760

The 86th Tracking Santa thread today. Congratulations. Let's make it to … The 86th Tracking Santa thread today. Congratulations. Let's make it to 100 before midnight

I do apologise, i did a search and nothing came up. I dont have the time to read through pages just incase.

A VERY big Thank you to everyone else :santa:

Banned

agriff2;7323786

I do apologise, i did a search and nothing came up. I dont have the time … I do apologise, i did a search and nothing came up. I dont have the time to read through pages just incase.

You mean you didn't have time to go to page TWO of the board? Brilliant.

What did you put in the search ? tracking santa and misc brought all these threads up
    hotukdeals.com/sea…ge=

DanJackson;7323760

The 86th Tracking Santa thread today. Congratulations. Let's make it to … The 86th Tracking Santa thread today. Congratulations. Let's make it to 100 before midnight

Bah humbug! :santa: :gift: :stocking:

lets be honest the search function is the worst bit of the site
    merry christmas

Banned

ejmna1;7324281

lets be honest the search function is the worst bit of the sitemerry … lets be honest the search function is the worst bit of the sitemerry christmas

not really, the tools are there:whistling:

Banned

casparwhite;7324330

not really, the tools are there:whistling:

The tools also appear to be in this thread.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523433
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32158
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …204563
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416514115

See more discussions