Groups

TrackMania Nations Forever FREE FREE FREE

Ok great Game Great price Totaly Free!!!!

Download today play Later..

gamershell.com/dow…tml

12 Comments

Needs to go in the Freebie section dude, looks good tho!

thanks for the reminder

Good game, shame there isn't an xbox360 version

Trackmania the only game I play ... UKFC Rock thanks

I have moved this to the misc forum as we generally do not allow downloads as deals/freebies. Thanks.

Is this a new version of TM: Nations? I used to love that game!

yes its the new version

]http//ww…ons

Does this have that horrible STARFORCE protection that other Trackmania games have, that can cause your cd/dvd writers to stop working etc. ?

Much as I wanted to buy Trackmania Sunrise & United when they came out, the horribly intrusive protection method put me right off.....

See here for an example of what I'm talking about : angry-gamer.net/ag/…tml

dcx_badass;1908953

It'sa load of rubbish, it doesn't stop your drivers working it happened … It'sa load of rubbish, it doesn't stop your drivers working it happened to like 1 person and got blown out of proportion.

Hmm, well if you read the Starforce forums, the Starforce Wiki page, and many other independent web-sites, it's VERY clear that this protection system has caused problems for a lot more that "1 person".

I'm sure it doesn't affect most people, but as someone who relies on thier cd/dvd burners on a daily basis for thier business, I'm not taking any chances by installing a protection system that has such a bad rep.

That's just me though.

Back to the original question, does this version include Starforce or not ? Thanks !
    Since it's free I'm guessing "No", but clarification would be much appreciated.

I think you may get issues with your pc if you are using a dodgy copy , as you have to disable your IDE optical and use a virtual one ..

It may well even cause damage to a main board , not that I know first hand or anything :P

great deal!! Some of you guys on here need to get a life!!

I'd download it

But Virgin Media dont like me downloading big files at "Peak Time" and i dont fancy being on 1Mb till the early hours of the morning
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682208
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions