Tractiony shop

Posted 25th Nov
      Hi there, has anyone ordered from tractiony shop.com. I ordered an item beginning of this month and have heard nothing. They were advertising on Facebook and had a link to their shop but it’s not there now. I have emailed them numerous times but get no reply. Any info would be great, thanks.
      Community Updates
      13 Comments
      Did you pay by PayPal? If so put in a case with them to get your money back. Looks like Tractiony website doesn't exist.
      Edited by: "Haircut_100" 25th Nov
      Thanks, I think I paid by debit card but I need to check.
      I ordered stuff 2nd november no stuff no reply
      Me too. Received email 2 week back and no deliver. No news. How to get refund
      I placed an order on 12th November. Emailed them but got no reply, & the link in my order receipt email doesn't work. I think I've said goodbye to that money!
      Hi I ordered from them back in November aswell still not received it emailed no reply what a scam the company needs reported shocking
      What were your order numbers? I'm wondering if they used the same one to scam us all!
      Edited by: "Bainyuk" 2nd Dec
      I ordered something on 17th nov and they took two payments out on 18th and it comes up sight not available
      I order from them in November also and they are not even answering the emails. I order 2 things from them. I just want my money back.
      I ordered from them on 10th November they took payment twice cant get no reply to any emails
      I think we've all been scammed! They took 2 payments from me too!
      Same for me, took 2 payments never replied to my email.
      I've messaged Facebook, but I'm not buying anything advertised on Facebook anymore, I'm not happy I'm £50 down
      I can't believe Facebook allow adverts from scammers! I thought everything would have been vetted by them first!
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions