Trade Depot Swansea Closing Down - Sale On

7 replies
Found 12th Jan 2009
OK, I know what your thinking...should post in the deals page...but to tell you the truth, my dad text me earlier, so rather than risk being shot down in flames coz I havent got any examples of whats for sale, I thought I'd just post here and give anyone thats local, a heads up, so they can make of it what they will...

Knowing the depot itself, it will have some awesome stuff to get rid of. Will be popping in after work tomorrow, so will post again if anything outstanding pops up

1. Misc
  2. Diy
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Diy
7 Comments

The one in Basingstoke is closing down in feb.

Thanks Pan - would have voted HOT

Original Poster

If you get down there before me tomorrow, stick a post up with any goodies...Im after a new mixer bath tap and brushed stainless single light switches

they're all closing down. B&Q decided to close them all apparently

Original Poster

Yea, did a search before posting and it seems the news was announced back in November...seems to be now filtering through to store closings

the manager of one of our local ones used to be a manager for B&Q but he transferred to home depot about 6 months ago, bloody regrets it now though

Just been down the local. 3 boxes of 200 screws (£1), 3mx2.7m dust sheet £4, 5l of white spriti £3. Going back to buy loads of 3m of twin wall corrigated sheet @ £5 (rrp £26)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions