EXPIRED

Trade: Disney Movie Reward Points

Now that everyone is starting to receive their Disney BOGOF dvds and blu rays from Amazon I thought it may be a good idea to start a forum where people can trade, request and offer their Disney Movie Reward codes. I am personally after any codes that people received from their disney dvds however if anyone has codes from tinkerbell or chicken little on blu-ray I am also interested. I have a few codes that I am willing to trade, all of which are from blu-rays and worth 150 points. I will even consider offering my 150 point codes for anyone who has 100 point codes from their dvds, everybody wins!

17 Comments

:lol: you are getting desperate for codes now aren't you?

So why arent you using these codes?

Just found out about not being able to use a code from dvd you already have... So I would like to swap a dumbo blu ray code for any other blu ray code (excluding toy story 1 & 2).

Original Poster

i have been collecting them for aaaaages on behalf of my little cousin. lots of people in my family own the disney blu rays and you can only use 1 code per film per format (thats why im now after the codes from the dvds). theres all kinds of soft toys and bags etc on the website that my cousin wants and its up to me to get the points for them!

the gooner;8204528

i have been collecting them for aaaaages on behalf of my little cousin. … i have been collecting them for aaaaages on behalf of my little cousin. lots of people in my family own the disney blu rays and you can only use 1 code per film per format (thats why im now after the codes from the dvds). theres all kinds of soft toys and bags etc on the website that my cousin wants and its up to me to get the points for them!

ooo i thought you were offering a code you already used..

Original Poster

steph_reid;8204540

ooo i thought you were offering a code you already used..

i would be a bit out of order if i did that! the codes that i have for trade are ones my cousin cant use but others will be able to use :thumbsup:

I have a Dumbo Blu Ray code to swap for another code, so long as it's not Toy Story 1 or 2, Monsters Inc. or Snow White and Seven Dwarfs. Drop me a PM if interested. Thanks

i just need 1code only 3 of my films arrived so i can get the dvd anyone wanna loan me a code till i get mine please i will even double the code

as the dvd is limited now

anyone with a spare code

Original Poster

sent you a message collo...

I never received any codes with mine. I've emailed Disney to find out why. Films I got on Blu Ray were Dumbo, Snow White, Pinnochio, and 3 of The Pirates Of the Carribean. What codes should I have received, can anyone tell me. Thanks.

scotsann;8207379

I never received any codes with mine. I've emailed Disney to find out … I never received any codes with mine. I've emailed Disney to find out why. Films I got on Blu Ray were Dumbo, Snow White, Pinnochio, and 3 of The Pirates Of the Carribean. What codes should I have received, can anyone tell me. Thanks.

there should be a leaflet inside the dvd cases with a code on it

im gutted, still waiting on 3 films, all the decent blu ray rewards are gone now (ratatouille and dinosaur) does anyone know if disney get different/new stock in?

Jake1983;8208397

im gutted, still waiting on 3 films, all the decent blu ray rewards are … im gutted, still waiting on 3 films, all the decent blu ray rewards are gone now (ratatouille and dinosaur) does anyone know if disney get different/new stock in?

argggh i have 800points on my account & was going to order dinosaurs just now :-(

3 of my blurays (walle, cars, bolt) didnt come with codes so have sent disney rewards an email.. fingers crossed..

i have a dumbo blu ray code to trade will swap for a dvd code
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)35
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?38
    3. Laser eye surgery22
    4. Looking for a Combination Microwave preferably a flatbed22

See more discussions