12 Comments

twee pund twifty

prob best getting a credit note and selling that here

Here is what Cex say

XBOX 360:

cex.co.uk/pro…buy

PS3:

cex.co.uk/pro…buy

CEX are normally quite good on exchange prices, so this gives you a rough guide....

Hope that helps

I took 11 brand new ps3 games to my local games shop to trade in and they offered me £50 total for 11 games - each with RRP of £49.99!! Cheeky feckers. Stuck the games in ebay in the end

pinkkitty2007;2186601

I took 11 brand new ps3 games to my local games shop to trade in and they … I took 11 brand new ps3 games to my local games shop to trade in and they offered me £50 total for 11 games - each with RRP of £49.99!! Cheeky feckers. Stuck the games in ebay in the end

Thats bad!!! What shop was? An independent?? Ebay is always a good option, but I honestly dont think there is much difference between cex trade in and ebay price (by the time you factor in P&P and ebay/paypal fees)

Ace Hayward;2186525

twee pund twifty

:?But it only cost him twu pund twerty in the first place:p

thearbiter65;2186640

Thats bad!!! What shop was? An independent?? Ebay is always a good … Thats bad!!! What shop was? An independent?? Ebay is always a good option, but I honestly dont think there is much difference between cex trade in and ebay price (by the time you factor in P&P and ebay/paypal fees)

There is only an independant store where i live. Certainly wont be using them in a hurry - internet all the way!

thearbiter65;2186550

Here is what Cex sayXBOX … Here is what Cex sayXBOX 360:http://www.cex.co.uk/products/DVD/DVD/DVD%20Kids/index.php?sku=5026555246712&name=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%204:%20SE%20(GTA%20IV)&mode=buy

The xBox link you quoted is actually the Special Edition the standard edition is ]here

ill offer you £20 delivered via paypal

AslaM;2190218

ill offer you £20 delivered via paypal

Mod edit: A simple no thanks would have been enough.
    this is not the ft/fs section.

Banned

i got £32 trade in at gamestation and that was with a laser burn on it as they took the £1.99 it costs to fix so i should have got about £34

Its just tiresome people always putting in stupid low ball offers on the wrong section and when the original poster isnt even selling it online!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044545
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1622
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390

See more discussions