Trade in laptop

Posted 18th Feb
Anyone have any idea where the best place to trade a laptop will be
The one I have it’s not working think it’s rather get a new one then try fix it....
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Are you asking if you can trade in a broken laptop?
It depends on what you mean by 'not working'. If it starts up but has an issue with one program then it's more likely to be accepted for a trade than if it's a lump of metal that won't switch on.
39930438-pqOYH.jpg
abdul518/02/2020 08:54

[Image]

Looks like you just need to do a fresh install of windows and it’ll be fine and working.
reece.dowson18/02/2020 09:19

Looks like you just need to do a fresh install of windows and it’ll be f …Looks like you just need to do a fresh install of windows and it’ll be fine and working.

I’m not too knowledgeable in this matter
What would i need to do ?
abdul518/02/2020 09:26

I’m not too knowledgeable in this matterWhat would i need to do ?

Try this - uk.answers.acer.com/app…068

1. Restart the computer.
2. When the Acer logo appears on the screen, press the left Alt, and the F10 keys.
3. If you are prompted with a Microsoft Windows boot screen, press the Enter key.
4. After the Acer eRecovery Management application has loaded, select your restore type.
5. Read the notice, and then click Next when you are ready.
6. Click Next to begin the restore process. The restore can take anywhere from 10 minutes up to an hour.
7. Once the restore is complete your computer will load Windows and start installing your drivers and software. Your computer may reboot several times during this process. After everything is complete your computer will be like it was when you first purchased it.
Edited by: "Gormond" 18th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants