trade in on new stuff

Banned
do you get anymore on trade in prices if stuff is brand new, like at game or gamestation

16 Comments

Nope, they only take them in as used :-(

Original Poster Banned

oh flipper, thanks though

I tried with a new sealed wii game at "Game" - no luck, they seemed to have just standard used prices on their database. Might be better opening them if it's games and checking for wii stars/xbox live trials etc!

Original Poster Banned

ScotWill;3309411

I tried with a new sealed wii game at "Game" - no luck, they seemed to … I tried with a new sealed wii game at "Game" - no luck, they seemed to have just standard used prices on their database. Might be better opening them if it's games and checking for wii stars/xbox live trials etc!

it is a ds lite, gonna trade it in for a wii fit, but only give £50 trade in, so just wondered if they give more if its brand new

sassie;3309427

it is a ds lite, gonna trade it in for a wii fit, but only give £55 trade … it is a ds lite, gonna trade it in for a wii fit, but only give £55 trade in

Guess better to sell it, altho bit more hassle.

they wont even take in sealed stuff at cex. you have to unwrap it first!

Original Poster Banned

ok, cheers guys, was worth an ask rather than go in and feel a muppet

sell it on here for around £70-£80

sassie - you'll get up to £85 delivered (spec delivery) on here I reckon as you are well-known and trusted, esp if it has receipt.

my figure was for a quick sale.

how much would you sell the ds for and what colour is it thank you

Original Poster Banned

sorry guys, cant sell it on here, it was a misprice and purchased it to sell on so i could get the wii fit, this is against forum rules as you know, hence why i asked about trading in

Was it the Amazon £39.99 deal last week ?

Original Poster Banned

jackthelad;3309766

Was it the Amazon £39.99 deal last week ?

yes it was, paid for super delivery and it paid off, if i cant trade in for a good enough price to get me the wii fit will keep it, but thats why i purchased it, hoping to get the wii fit for under £50 instead of £70

sassie are you based anywhere near nottingham i have a mint wii fit boxed i would trade

Original Poster Banned

lisa_2;3309901

sassie are you based anywhere near nottingham i have a mint wii fit boxed … sassie are you based anywhere near nottingham i have a mint wii fit boxed i would trade

no im not, and sorry i cannot trade on here
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213602
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions