Trade in on phone...price variations

Found 1st Sep 2017
Thinking of trading my phone in so I can buy another. I have an Honor 7, in perfect condition. Mazuma, Sellmymobile and envirofone all offered me £15. I went on V mall, and follows a link to Teqcycle where I was offered £97.
Amazed I decided to try a Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb. Teqcycle offered £171, mazuma only offered £110.

Now, I've searched and it seems that there is no direct public access to Teqcycle, but anyone can register on Vmall and follow their link. It is the official Huawei site, but you don't have to have an Huawei phone to register. So if you are selling a phone, give them a look.

vmall.eu/uk/

They have a cracking deal on the Honor 6A, + selfie stick + powerbank for £124.90. That's what's tempted me.
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
11 Euros for my Lumia 920.
bo0td1 h, 26 m ago

11 Euros for my Lumia 920.

Exactly the same there. Just did another quick like for like quote.
HTC ONE M9
Mazuma £60.
Teqcycle £120.

May be of some use to somebody.
£144 with no powerbank, am I missing something?
MSK.26 m ago

£144 with no powerbank, am I missing something?

Not sure what's going on.

31872857-Jvpo0.jpg
Screenshot from email. Going to contact them about this.
mrty2nd Sep

Not sure what's going on. [Image] Screenshot from email. Going to contact …Not sure what's going on. [Image] Screenshot from email. Going to contact them about this.

'email exclusive.. until 04.09.2017'

sorta gives it away why others cant get the same price
Edited by: "adamspencer95" 3rd Sep 2017
adamspencer959 m ago

'email exclusive.. until 04.09.2017'sorta gives it away why others cant …'email exclusive.. until 04.09.2017'sorta gives it away why others cant get the same price

What is strange is that even following the link and being signed in I can't see the lowest price. Still waiting for reply to email.
I got the same email and have not been able to get the offer
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions