Groups

Trade in price for Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Pack for PS3?

I have a Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Pack (game and wireless guitar) that I want to sell. I have owned it about a month or two but only played on it a couple of times.

I was thinking about trading it in for cash at Game or Gamestation but I am trying to find out how much I would get, I tried calling them earlier but they won't tell me over the phone for some reason.

I had a quick look on Ebay and the prices range from £35 to £50.

Has anyone traded in or sold one of these recently so I can get an idea of price?

Thanks

5 Comments

youl get offered 20 quid from the robbin gits

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;4082050

youl get offered 20 quid from the robbin gits

£20?! Stuff that. I really don't want to put it on Ebay though, their fees are ridiculous now!

kimbyanne;4082108

£20?! Stuff that. I really don't want to put it on Ebay though, their … £20?! Stuff that. I really don't want to put it on Ebay though, their fees are ridiculous now!

put it on here or your local gumtree no fees

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;4082147

put it on here or your local gumtree no fees

Always been a bit unsure about selling anything on here. I would probably be ok with payment by cheque but anything like Paypal seems a bit iffy, couldn't the buyer do a chargeback or whatever?

kimbyanne;4082386

Always been a bit unsure about selling anything on here. I would … Always been a bit unsure about selling anything on here. I would probably be ok with payment by cheque but anything like Paypal seems a bit iffy, couldn't the buyer do a chargeback or whatever?

ask for paypal gift and send recorded and insured and youl be ok

or if its in your local gumtree buyer will be local and pickup
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions