Found 7th Jul 2009
I'll be taking some PS2 games into gamestation soon and was wondering if anyone had any idea how much store credit i could get.

The games so far are:
Star wars : Episode III Revenge of the Sith
Smackdown! Shut your mouth
The chronicles of Narnia
Priates of the Caribbean The legends of Jack Sparrow
Sonic Heros
Looney Tunes: Back in action
Robot Wars - Arenas of destruction

6 Comments

Look at the prices (exchange price) ]CeX give and add £1 for each game - that will give you a rough idea of how much you could get.

Gamestation will beat CeX's trade in prices by a quid if you have one local. Just remember to print off proof.

e.g. CeX give £1.60 for ]Revenge of the Sith so Gamestation will beat that by giving you £2.60.

Original Poster

Thanks very much

I would phone them before going down save taking your games as remember reading a thread to say that Game are no longer accepting PS2 games on trade in's so maybe the same case with gamestation seeing that they are owned by the same company

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;5688112

Look at the prices (exchange price) ]CeX give and add £1 for each game - … Look at the prices (exchange price) ]CeX give and add £1 for each game - that will give you a rough idea of how much you could get.Gamestation will beat CeX's trade in prices by a quid if you have one local. Just remember to print off proof.e.g. CeX give £1.60 for ]Revenge of the Sith so Gamestation will beat that by giving you £2.60.

I dont have any access to a printer so does that mean i could lose out on credit or will gamestation still give me ok trade in?

Original Poster

NFS;5688860

I would phone them before going down save taking your games as remember … I would phone them before going down save taking your games as remember reading a thread to say that Game are no longer accepting PS2 games on trade in's so maybe the same case with gamestation seeing that they are owned by the same company

I didn't know that :x maybe HMV could be an option if they take them in

drumbeat J;5688902

I didn't know that :x maybe HMV could be an option if they take them in

HMV normally give me good prices for 360 games but never seen pre owned ps2 games in there i dont think. maybe as im not looking

Gamestation will need proof so you will have to take a printout, otherwise they will put it through as rubbish prices :roll:

Word of warning as well, my gamestation only put a pound on top of the whole transaction, not of each copy. Dont know which way is correct though, maybe confirm that by phone also
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769609
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1115
    3. Stock informer33
    4. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…55

See more discussions