Trade in prices at Game?

You can usually view the latest trade in prices online at gme but i can't find it anywhere.

Anyone got a link to it or have any idea what i'd get for the following:

mario kart wii (with wheel)
condemned 2 xbox360
the club xbox360

Also can you jst get cash instead of trading in?

By the way i dodn't have a cex near me so game is the only option for trading in

13 Comments

I done a search but they seem to have taken down the PDF, maybe they are making a new trade in price issue. I always suggest people not to trade in as they give you pennies. Sell on here/ebay/gumtree etc

I know blockbuster do cash or trade

Original Poster

redboro;1920331

I know blockbuster do cash or trade

haven't got one of them here either unfortunately, it's game or ebay/here

Just found the PDF in my recyle bin, they don't have Condemned or The Club. So its an old issue. You are best phoning up but because they are lazy *******s they only give you one price, and tell you to bring the rest in

well i'll be going in 2moz to both game and gamestation. will let you know souljacker ok? best pm me to remind me tho

Original Poster

nacider;1920350

Just found the PDF in my recyle bin, they don't have Condemned or The … Just found the PDF in my recyle bin, they don't have Condemned or The Club. So its an old issue. You are best phoning up but because they are lazy *******s they only give you one price, and tell you to bring the rest in

Thanks for looking anyway, repped you :thumbsup:

Ace Hayward;1920371

well i'll be going in 2moz to both game and gamestation. will let you … well i'll be going in 2moz to both game and gamestation. will let you know souljacker ok? best pm me to remind me tho

ok thanks

just a quick one, if you have a CEX near you i would check with them also you can check the prices for CEX online. i took 5 ds games in for a mate they offered £50 trade in and gamestation offered me £37

Gamestation pricematch what cex will give you for each game by a £1

Original Poster

danielcraig007;1920409

just a quick one, if you have a CEX near you i would check with them also … just a quick one, if you have a CEX near you i would check with them also you can check the prices for CEX online. i took 5 ds games in for a mate they offered £50 trade in and gamestation offered me £37

thanks but i don't have a cex or gamestation near me.

souljacker;1920428

thanks but i don't have a cex or gamestation near me.

Where on earth are you then?:roll:

Original Poster

saayinla;1920453

Where on earth are you then?:roll:

Isle of man

I got a trade in guide but it is from March 3rd so it doesnt have any of those in. I am possibly going to trade in 2moro, so if I do, I will write them down and find out for you.

You can take cash insted, but you usually only get half of what they would give you in store vouchers/credit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona12
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764038
    3. Pink Balls24
    4. Avoiding the adds on the desktop client for the Spotify free account812

See more discussions