Trade in prices for games ?!

Does anyone know where i can get a list or guide for trade in prices?

Looking to trade in fifa 09.

the game isnt for me. sometimes it feels like i'm playing football pinball

13 Comments

i think cex offer you bout tree fiddy for it,

check there websites

Saw a flyer for £20 trade in at Blockbusters today ..tbh you better selling it privately

Original Poster

thanks for that.

do gamestation match cex trade in prices as well ?

Games trade prices ]here

slightly lower than Cex

Original Poster

choc1969;3143535

Games trade prices ]hereslightly lower than Cex

thanks for that, you dont happen to know where i can find an up to date one?

that one is showing july edition.

kentc81;3143566

thanks for that, you dont happen to know where i can find an up to date … thanks for that, you dont happen to know where i can find an up to date one? that one is showing july edition.

that was the link on the site

game.co.uk/low…ein

choc1969;3143599

that was the link on the … that was the link on the sitehttp://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=7808&cm_sp=consoles-_-topnav-_-tradein

Thanks for the link. Im sure the prices would have changed by now??

if you go to cex.co.uk, click the sell tab & input the game name, it will tell you how much they will give for in cash & credit note

if your after cash sell it on here & get a better price or trade with members for other games........ you will get more for it here

fiifa 09 prices @ cex cex.co.uk/sea…ell

Original Poster

Dont waste your time going to Game for a trade in price.

I called them and they said i have to come into a store for a trade in price, So i had to drive all the way there. All they did was scan it and said the trade in price was £22, I said is that for cash ?!

he said nope cash is 1/3 off that

i just laughed and walked out.

£14.50 for a game that is less than 1 week old !! They could have easily given me a price over the phone.

rip off merchants !

GAME DO give trade in prices over the phone. I rang them friday AM and traded in Fifa 08 (4.50) and Forza 2 (4.40).

paid 9p and gotta GAME headset!

Original Poster

Disco;3150641

GAME DO give trade in prices over the phone. I rang them friday AM and … GAME DO give trade in prices over the phone. I rang them friday AM and traded in Fifa 08 (4.50) and Forza 2 (4.40). paid 9p and gotta GAME headset!

I called 2 branches, I also called gamestation who again wouldnt give trade in price over the phone :thinking:

Most places dont give pirces over the phone because they think that once a person is in the shop they will trade in no matter what is offered to them. Over the phone they can decide if they want to trade the game or not, most websites will not give a exact price because most stors give it part cash part vouchers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1866
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571334
    3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2035
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514147

See more discussions