Expired

Trade in this weekend and Gamestation donate £1 from every Trade-in to Children's Hospices UK

2 replies
Found 20th May 2010
I know this isn't really a deal for you or I personally, but if you are thinking of trading in any games this weekend (22nd & 23rd May) then you may as well head down to Gamestation and support a good cause whilst doing so. Gamestation will donate £1 to Children's Hospices UK for every trade-in.

Also worth noting that Gamestation still do their trade-in guarantee, i.e they will price match local offline competitors + add an extra £1 to their offer. Really good if you have a local cex as they often offer more for trade-ins.

gamestation.co.uk/low…ero

2 Comments

Aw that's nice of them, the least they could do when they rob you with their trade-in rates

Original Poster

naitsirk;8654006

Aw that's nice of them, the least they could do when they rob you with … Aw that's nice of them, the least they could do when they rob you with their trade-in rates

I traded in some games the other day (didnt realise they were doing this deal at the time), they offered around £35 for 8 games. Cex were offering 50, got them to price match each game + £1 so got £58 in total.

So I definitely agree with you about their low rates, just lucky I have a local cex.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.22
    2. Add one, leave one game54415436
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398

See more discussions