Expired

Trade in value for cod 5?

Banned 6 replies
Found 18th Oct 2009
i have two copies for all of duty world at war and was just wondering how much i would get for them if i trades them in?

Thanks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

check cex, print off the price with a date and take ot gamestation and get that price £+1 extra.

Depends where

[url]www.cex.co.uk[/url]

Gamestation will price match CEX

I can imagine game and hmv offering £18 for COD WAW

Original Poster Banned

oh ok, thanks very much. I may aswell trade them in then since they dont sell for higher than that.

Rep added to both

shergold;6611447

oh ok, thanks very much. I may aswell trade them in then since they dont … oh ok, thanks very much. I may aswell trade them in then since they dont sell for higher than that.Rep added to both

You should be able to get 18 - 20 cash on fs/ft forum, although youd now need to wait 7 days before listing there :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Oh, cex only buy for £13. Suppose i mayswell sell them on here since i can get 17-18 each.

shergold;6611456

Oh, cex only buy for £13. Suppose i mayswell sell them on here since i … Oh, cex only buy for £13. Suppose i mayswell sell them on here since i can get 17-18 each.

Trading it in instore wont get you decent cash, only gift vouchers is worth it.

Id reccomend taking a print out to gamestation and asking them to pricematch and wait for a decent game to come out:thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769558
  2. 5am gym crew20140
  3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
  4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849

See more discussions