Groups

Trade my Satio in at Envirofone for £130 and get a iphone 3gs ....??

Banned
    would i be crazy or not?? i rang o2 and said i was leaving, sadly they offerd me no good deal, they said i could have the iphone 3gs for a cost of £89 plus £38 to buy out the remainder of my contract. question is do you think they will offer them free again in a month when my contrat is ready for a upgrade?? thanks

13 Comments

Original Poster Banned

ooo yes very true, the 4g? might aswell wait and see what prices they come up as anyway. :-D cheers pal

£135 here mazumamobile.com/sel…ew& but it might be lower when you decide to sell in the future

spitroast

Original Poster Banned

spit roast;8760770

£135 here … £135 here http://www.mazumamobile.com/sell_mobile_phone.php?action=view&prod=1381 but it might be lower when you decide to sell in the futurespitroast

Thanks for that mate!

or just stay well clear of apple and get the iphone killing HTC Desire

Banned

SunTzu;8760862

or just stay well clear of apple and get the iphone killing HTC Desire

Which iphone does it kill? The 3gs or the one that isn't out yet?

FilthAndFurry;8760890

Which iphone does it kill? The 3gs or the one that isn't out yet?

Def the current one, we'll wait and se with the new one.......
    Plus it's a cheaper TCO for the HTC

mrew42;8761089

Def the current one, we'll wait and se with the new one.......Plus it's a … Def the current one, we'll wait and se with the new one.......Plus it's a cheaper TCO for the HTC

nothing will "kill" the iphone there will always be people who will choose apple products due to the brand image

pw1500;8760704

Chances are a new iPhone will be realesed or announced monday at the … Chances are a new iPhone will be realesed or announced monday at the apple WWDC event. I would hold off as they are likely to reduce the old stock if this is the case.

the iphone 4g isnt been released in june, probably july now

golemsmate;8761110

nothing will "kill" the iphone there will always be people who will … nothing will "kill" the iphone there will always be people who will choose apple products due to the brand image

In terms of usage and operation yes it will, but you are indeed spot on. Image is /everything/ nowadays

If you're going to do this, definitely wait until the 4G iPhone pricing is announced.
    Also, are you as fed up as me of the cack satio touchscreen responsiveness?? It's really starting to get on my nerves texting and interwebbing.
    Personally, think I'm going to wait for the ]Nokia N8 and give that a shot.

Original Poster Banned

lol yep satio started to do my head in , a quick sneaky tx at work , u cant do it with the satio lol you never guess what, its just broke on me lol it says "emergency calls only" tried everything, different sims the lot. its gone with the angels. orderd the iphone now...

golemsmate;8761220

the iphone 4g isnt been released in june, probably july now

...wrong.

June 24th is the release date.

Banned

golemsmate;8761110

nothing will "kill" the iphone there will always be people who will … nothing will "kill" the iphone there will always be people who will choose apple products due to the brand image

Indeed....

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar163575_1.gif is the new [IMG]google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:QRbfEuil2WGuwM::www.animalspapper.com/images/wallpapers/animals/sheep/sheep_1.jpg&h=94&w=125&usg=___5Ni1tHKn_K5gQPHdJ6REGP9Fhs=[/IMG]:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32188
      3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382

See more discussions