Groups

Tradeyourstuff - better than cex

Hi guys, not really seen this on here too much and thought it might be worth giving a heads up - a lot of people on moneysavinexpert have been banging on about this site (tradeyourstuff.co.uk) being better than cex and i have to agree, prices are better for selling to them significantly and they paid into my paypal account quickly enough...

Hope this is of benefit to many - including some opportunities that ive seen to arbitrage and make money trading in some of the games ive bought new once ive played them!

10 Comments

Original Poster

forgot to mention they are on quidco meaning more money in your pocket for games sold too!

mod

Link doesn't work!?!??!

Original Poster

doh... had a comma in the url - all sorted now..

What?

Original Poster

horton_graham;3467941

better than sex?

hadnt thought abot that when i typed it out!! i shud write headlines for the likes of the sun with my double entendres..

Original Poster

Nitro111;3467946

What?

When i submitted the deal, i had a typo in the url for the link to the site which ive sorted now. Its late and im not making sense!

supermod

I've moved this to MISC as it isn't actually a deal for a specific item, but a pointer towards a site.

Pretty high resale price on some stuff....

Original Poster

yeah i know hence why i havent really bought from there- but i guess the flipside is that they are paying a little more for games than the high street shops..

nice one. will have to check it out. thanks for that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …181463
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34226
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426159
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1532

See more discussions