Trading 212

Posted 15th Mar
Hello. I'm thinking about investing into a stocks and shares isa with Trading 212. I like their 0% commission fees and havent been able to find anything close to it.

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with Trading 212 and their android app. I have been giving their app a try and have worked out how to use it using their practice mode. But I cant seem to find how to practice with their isa account. I only have the option for CFD and Invest (which is taxed).

Does this option appear once you sign up with real money?

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
ISA is available as well as a normal Investment account.

I'm using the platform for past 6-7 months, no complaints. They got a website as well, with real time pricing and charts.

Much better than any high street or traditional investment platforms like HL or Interactive Investor.

On top you get a free share worth up to £100, if you signup using a referral link (I can offer you one; PM me).

Safe Investing.
Palwan15/03/2020 14:10

ISA is available as well as a normal Investment account. I'm using the …ISA is available as well as a normal Investment account. I'm using the platform for past 6-7 months, no complaints. They got a website as well, with real time pricing and charts.Much better than any high street or traditional investment platforms like HL or Interactive Investor.On top you get a free share worth up to £100, if you signup using a referral link (I can offer you one; PM me).Safe Investing.

Thanks Palwan. You can send me a link and I guess we can both get something.

Are you saying that the isa account isn't available on the app, it's only available on their web site?
cornishjones15/03/2020 14:28

Thanks Palwan. You can send me a link and I guess we can both get …Thanks Palwan. You can send me a link and I guess we can both get something. Are you saying that the isa account isn't available on the app, it's only available on their web site?

ISA is on APP as well. I opened an investement account first and later add the ISA, Free share I believe by default go to investment account.

My idea was to open Investment Account first was to try the platoform before I commit to ISA.

I PMed you the details.
My 2 cents. Been using Trading212 for years. Great for commission free investment. I would stay away from CFD and purely use the ISA platform for investment. The reason i am not a huge fan is because they make it very easy to enter and close which is the opposite of what a long term investor should be doing. Its too easy for a newbie to get spooked (especially during current volatility) and sell their investments, taking a big loss.
HotDealSourcer15/03/2020 17:50

My 2 cents. Been using Trading212 for years. Great for commission free …My 2 cents. Been using Trading212 for years. Great for commission free investment. I would stay away from CFD and purely use the ISA platform for investment. The reason i am not a huge fan is because they make it very easy to enter and close which is the opposite of what a long term investor should be doing. Its too easy for a newbie to get spooked (especially during current volatility) and sell their investments, taking a big loss.

That's a good point. The reason I think it is such a good idea to have 0% commission is that I can add small amounts it individual shares and not worry that I'm losing anything in commission.

Looking forward to giving it a go. Will hopefully try it out tomorrow if I have the time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants