Trading an Xbox 360 to CEX

Hi guys,

Clearing out my house and have a Microsoft-returned (i.e it had E74) Xbox 360 I want rid of.

When I take it back to CEX, do I need to include a power supply, TV cables, controller or anything?

Thanks

5 Comments

Banned

Yes you need to take in everything it came with.

Original Poster

master_chief;8883112

Yes you need to take in everything it came with.

So... console, controller, power supply and TV cables?
It was also an Arcade unit, but I've since traded the Memory Unit. Will they still take it?

Banned

barbour9;8883123

So... console, controller, power supply and TV cables?It was also an … So... console, controller, power supply and TV cables?It was also an Arcade unit, but I've since traded the Memory Unit. Will they still take it?

They'll probably make you purchase a memory unit from them.

They'll just give you a lower price for it like they do with phones. grade a b and c. so if you look up the grade c price and your happy with it crack on

Original Poster

joxeruk2000;8883148

They'll just give you a lower price for it like they do with phones. … They'll just give you a lower price for it like they do with phones. grade a b and c. so if you look up the grade c price and your happy with it crack on

I thought that but their site doesn't list any gradings for 360 consoles...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763992
    2. Better watch out for these...914
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions