Trading apps.

Found 11th May
Hi all.

I've seen that trading apps are becoming very popular now. I have a friend who showed me Trading 212 yesterday and said that they have just started to use real money. Please can you share your experiences with these. Have you been successful in making an income or have you just wasted a lot of money on them. Thanks for your help.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
They are a scam, lost around £300, unless you know how markets work and stuff don’t lose your money on them
Trading 212 appear on nearly almost every Youtube video
Tom_P8e14 h, 32 m ago

They are a scam, lost around £300, unless you know how markets work and …They are a scam, lost around £300, unless you know how markets work and stuff don’t lose your money on them

Wouldn’t say it was a scam, just you didn’t know what you were doing, and that is fine as to trade profitably you need to do research.

i have been using it for a week or so on the free account to get used to how it works, in a week I am £30k up. However some of the trades you need to buy at minimum like £5k worth which if it was my money I wouldn’t be doing as I know I don’t know much about it to invest that much.

i was thinking about putting a couple of hundred quid in to see where I get to, but the idea of investing a few hundred for a few weeks to get a £10 profit doesn’t really appeal, I want to gamble as little as possible to profit as much as possible, if only
I think it's curtains now for Retail Traders/Spreadbetters after the ESMA tighten the rules from July onwards. Been using IG.com and City Index for many years they are probably the best in the industry for their spreads.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions