Groups

Trading in god of war 3

I'm wondering if game, hmv, gamestation or anyone else are doing Any of them offers that when you trade in a selection of newish games you pay £9.99 for a new game?

I have god of war 3 and am looking to trade it in so was wondering if anyone has seen this game as one of the trade ins, hope you understand wat I mean lol

4 Comments

Banned

put it on ebay or gumtree and you'll get around £20 for it.

could try blockbuster they usually do similar thing

Argos are (bizarrely) doing a trade intoday for RDR and Split Second - One new game (it doesn't say how new) and £9.99 bags you one of the above or two older games and £9.99 will net you the same result.

I'll see if I can find the advert!

Original Poster

Flodd;8659912

Argos are (bizarrely) doing a trade intoday for RDR and Split Second - … Argos are (bizarrely) doing a trade intoday for RDR and Split Second - One new game (it doesn't say how new) and £9.99 bags you one of the above or two older games and £9.99 will net you the same result.I'll see if I can find the advert!

Cool cheers pal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321186
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…33
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions