Expired

Trading in PS4

Found 5th Jul
Mainly asking about Game stores but if there is anyone else with similar.

Do they have any offers for trading in a PS4 and upgrading to a PS4 slim or PS4 Pro?

Cheers. #ItsComingHome
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
deleted396333
You could ring GAME?
deleted3963335th Jul

You could ring GAME?

You actually can't. Just try getting through to a store, it's not easy.
20% EXTRA TRADE IN CREDIT WHEN YOU TRADE IN TOWARDS A NEW CONSOLETERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Offer valid in-store ONLY from 01/06/18 to 30/06/18 . Receive 20% extra in-store credit when you trade-in any PS4, Xbox One, SWITCH, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U or 2DS/3DS console, or any phone or tablet, and purchase a new console as part of the same transaction and use the total trade-in value received against such purchase. Offer not available where items are traded in for cash or gift card credit. The trade-in element of any purchase is non-refundable but can be used against alternative items at the time of return. Total trade-in credit value including the additional amount cannot exceed the current selling price of the product. Console must be in good working order and of satisfactory quality, must come with an official controller, HDMI cable and power cable (PS4 & PS3 consoles must also include the controller charging cable). Phone & tablet trade-in price is based on condition, memory size and network lock (if applicable), must be in good working order and of satisfactory quality and pass all functionality tests and security checks. Offer is only available to GAME Reward Card holders. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Your legal rights are not affected. GAME Trade-In terms and conditions and GAME Reward terms and conditions apply, please see game.co.uk/terms or ask staff for details.

This is still on their website... looks like it's expired. May be worth popping in and asking.
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 5th Jul
miikeyblue5 m ago

help.game.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/115000480314

Ring their customer help line or use live chat.
Don't see anything on their website with a trade in program (larger discount towards a better console).

Edit: just seen your second post, shame it's out of date. But could be waved.
Edited by: "kos1c" 5th Jul
Used ps4 sell for decent money on Facebook. About £130 with out games
miikeyblue5th Jul

20% EXTRA TRADE IN CREDIT WHEN YOU TRADE IN TOWARDS A NEW CONSOLETERMS AND …20% EXTRA TRADE IN CREDIT WHEN YOU TRADE IN TOWARDS A NEW CONSOLETERMS AND CONDITIONS:Offer valid in-store ONLY from 01/06/18 to 30/06/18 . Receive 20% extra in-store credit when you trade-in any PS4, Xbox One, SWITCH, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U or 2DS/3DS console, or any phone or tablet, and purchase a new console as part of the same transaction and use the total trade-in value received against such purchase. Offer not available where items are traded in for cash or gift card credit. The trade-in element of any purchase is non-refundable but can be used against alternative items at the time of return. Total trade-in credit value including the additional amount cannot exceed the current selling price of the product. Console must be in good working order and of satisfactory quality, must come with an official controller, HDMI cable and power cable (PS4 & PS3 consoles must also include the controller charging cable). Phone & tablet trade-in price is based on condition, memory size and network lock (if applicable), must be in good working order and of satisfactory quality and pass all functionality tests and security checks. Offer is only available to GAME Reward Card holders. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Your legal rights are not affected. GAME Trade-In terms and conditions and GAME Reward terms and conditions apply, please see game.co.uk/terms or ask staff for details.This is still on their website... looks like it's expired. May be worth popping in and asking.

Thanks for the info 😁
miikeyblue3 h, 3 m ago

I've called

Wolverhampton
Walsall
Birmingham
West Bromwich
Perry Bar

Easily before no problems whatsoever?.

What seem to be your problem?
Game normally do a special offer when a new console comes out, for instance the god of war ps4 pro, I traded my slim ps4 against it and only paid £180 on top.
miikeyblue5 h, 54 m ago

I could give u the number for the 2 stores by me. I always ring them. I know they won't be near u but might give u some idea. Pm me
choccie322 m ago

Offer valid to 30/6

Yeah, gutted, contacted their fb page to see if they are repeating it anytime soon.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants