Groups

trading in ps4 console to GAME

hi I want to trade in my launch ps4 that is a knack bundle pack. however I longer have knack. I am concerned that because my box has knack on it, I won't get the same money as trading in a normal box. many thanks

16 Comments

Should get the same value

Box doesn't affect trade in price in Game. They class everything as un-boxed as far as I'm aware. Traded plenty of consoles in myself.

Can you not sell it online for more?

Last time I took my console into game unboxed as you get the same price anyway. Then I sold my PS4 empty box GTAV edition on eBay for around £20 if you do this be honest and say it's an empty box in title and description in big letters.

Original Poster

pineapplebitch

Can you not sell it online for more?

I would I just don't trust people when it comes to selling pre-owned electrical online

Original Poster

larrylightweight

Last time I took my console into game unboxed as you get the same price … Last time I took my console into game unboxed as you get the same price anyway. Then I sold my PS4 empty box GTAV edition on eBay for around £20 if you do this be honest and say it's an empty box in title and description in big letters.

Cheers, Il take the box with me anyway, dont want the hassle of it on ebay:)

Bartaz96

I would I just don't trust people when it comes to selling pre-owned … I would I just don't trust people when it comes to selling pre-owned electrical online

If not possible to sell locally then I guess game may be the only option. If you have the game rewards app you can see the trade in price will make it easy to see where is best value.

Original Poster

pineapplebitch

If not possible to sell locally then I guess game may be the only option. … If not possible to sell locally then I guess game may be the only option. If you have the game rewards app you can see the trade in price will make it easy to see where is best value.

Yeah, I had a look and looking to get around £104 for it:)

U would get £98 cash unboxed and £110 cash boxed at cex

Original Poster

dealsolver2014

U would get £98 cash unboxed and £110 cash boxed at cex

Yeah, dont like using cex, hearing all the stories about them

Bartaz96

Yeah, dont like using cex, hearing all the stories about them

Price match before they don't let you do it at game

Original Poster

puddles9999

Price match before they don't let you do it at game

i thought they stopped doing at end of january? what would I need as proof, could I use my phone on their website?

Bartaz96

i thought they stopped doing at end of january? what would I need as … i thought they stopped doing at end of january? what would I need as proof, could I use my phone on their website?

On your phone on the internet that's what I do

puddles9999

On your phone on the internet that's what I do

They supposedly stopped price matching but if cex offers more without comparison possibly better option

Price match it with cex they usually give 5%more

Original Poster

SammyC93

Price match it with cex they usually give 5%more

​managed to get £110 cash from cex:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions