Trading in Xbox Controllers

Found 5th Sep 2012
Hi all.

Looking to sell my xbox and although I don't really want to may end up going to cex to flog it. I have two controllers and they only require one with the xbox so I will have another to flog. However I don't have the battery cover for it so this means that a battery pack is required to actually use it.

I'm guessing they won't accept it but has anyone been in a similar situation?
Community Updates
11 Comments
Why don't you just buy a cheap battery cover off ebay and sell controller as complete? Like this one here: ebay.co.uk/itm…133
I suppose that is a solution :-P

Ta.
I am stuck in two minds. Going off to uni so xbox is sure to gather dust but £35 seems such a measley sum of money :-\
Dunno what kind of xbox you have, but you can always try selling it here or ebay for more money.
Cex wont take 360 without the "proper" battery Cover
Only got a non hdmi 20gb. Donkeys old 2006 model. Asda are offering 34.20 for it plus I can get another 10 ish for my other controller so looking at around 45. Looked at completed listing on ebay and seen them go for around 50 sometimes less so not sure it would be worth the faff and fees. Decisions decisions.
By proper do you mean official? Or will the £1 replacement suffice? Also the controller that is complete is black whereas the console is white. Surely this doesn't matter?
Only got a non hdmi 20gb. Donkeys old 2006 model. Asda are offering 34.20 for it plus I can get another 10 ish for my other controller so looking at around 45. Looked at completed listing on ebay and seen them go for around 50 sometimes less so not sure it would be worth the faff and fees. Decisions decisions.
if the £1 looks like the ms one you will have no problem

also if the console is White the controller as to be white aswell
can I ask what type of controllers they are? Wired? Wireless? Black? White?

If you were to sell a controller on here, how much would you be asking inc PnP
Better off placing on gumtree mate. Advertise for £60 with 2 controllers ono. Can sell from home, no postage or selling fees and can't have your pants took down.
Aye I have listed on gumtree and in the local paper for £60 so ill have to keep my fingers crossed.

Disco: Both wireless and one is black one white however I have no idea as don't even know what postage would cost me tbh.

Think I'll see how the listings go first before I think about selling separately though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants