Traffic wardens and snow? London

Found 2nd Mar
guys a quick question. during my week with work i do gather alot of parking tickets. thank god my company pay them for me but this week ever since the snow the traffic wardens are no where to be seen. now my theory is maybe because they cant see the permits in the windscreen that they cant validate the fine. maybe but yeah just something i noticed.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
the bigger question is why do you accumulate so many parking tickets? and why is your company paying for your shoddy parking?
20 Comments
Not sure that would cut the mustard as you have to clear all your Windows of snow when you drive
Invest in one of these and park where you like
33364749-0u23k.jpg
Could be because the snow is covering the road markings, possibly even obscuring the signs.
It might be a health and safety issue ie slip and falling, the other thing is line markings for bays etc cannot be seen under the snow.
33365215-woHNa.jpg
the bigger question is why do you accumulate so many parking tickets? and why is your company paying for your shoddy parking?
Its due to the road markings not being clearly visable. If a ticket would be issued it wouldnt be valid.
adamspencer951 h, 37 m ago

the bigger question is why do you accumulate so many parking tickets? and …the bigger question is why do you accumulate so many parking tickets? and why is your company paying for your shoddy parking?

Its not that if i cant find a valid pay n display around then i have to park on a single yellow or resident bay as a last resort. I think its a waste aswell but customers priority i guess. If the company is willig to do so then no choice
psychobitchfromhell3 h, 39 m ago

Not sure that would cut the mustard as you have to clear all your Windows …Not sure that would cut the mustard as you have to clear all your Windows of snow when you drive

If it's snowing when you pull up though, the window could be covered pretty quickly I guess.
Maybe the traffic wardens are all indoors keeping warm
psychobitchfromhell19 m ago

Yes, so they when they die, they're used to the temperatures in Hell
psychobitchfromhell9 h, 11 m ago

Making plans to catch up with the monthly targets. I suspect OPs tickets will soar when the weather clears.
Oneday774 m ago

Making plans to catch up with the monthly targets. I suspect OPs tickets …Making plans to catch up with the monthly targets. I suspect OPs tickets will soar when the weather clears.

Still intrigued why op gets several tickets a week. What do they do that is so special they can flout the law at will
adeljay9211 h, 4 m ago

Its not that if i cant find a valid pay n display around then i have to …Its not that if i cant find a valid pay n display around then i have to park on a single yellow or resident bay as a last resort. I think its a waste aswell but customers priority i guess. If the company is willig to do so then no choice

Why do you think it is acceptable to park in other people's parking bays ? Would you object if I came and parked my car on your driveway? Hopefully, you'll get your car towed away next time.
chocci2 h, 29 m ago

Why do you think it is acceptable to park in other people's parking bays ? …Why do you think it is acceptable to park in other people's parking bays ? Would you object if I came and parked my car on your driveway? Hopefully, you'll get your car towed away next time.

He might be working as a ambulance or emergency doctor maybe.
psychobitchfromhell3 h, 39 m ago

Still intrigued why op gets several tickets a week. What do they do that …Still intrigued why op gets several tickets a week. What do they do that is so special they can flout the law at will

U can flout the law aswell if u don't mind paying the fines.
MynameisM1 m ago

He might be working as a ambulance or emergency doctor maybe.

But then they wouldn't get parking tickets
chocci15 m ago

But then they wouldn't get parking tickets

U never know with some parking officers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants