Going next week to do the xmas shopping...any must do's, must trys etc

Good place to eat?

Good "not everyday/everywhere" shops?

Places to park etc etc

18 Comments

Just don't go on a Saturday afternoon!!

Banned

Park right outside the center.

Shop at the shops and eat at the eating places, not rocket science love :roll:

Parking is free but I always park near Debenhams (cant miss it if your travelling from the motorway) then I can do the length of it on the bottom floor then come back on the top floor lol

for eating I used to like bar burrito....until a friend of mine 'apparently' had a bug in her burrito lol

Banned

fantastic place
    don't go during half term .. me mum lives round the corner from it so give her a bell and pop in for a cuppa...

oh while your up that way try the snow dome place near by

The building is very impressive inside and out. Shops are just bigger versions of most city shops. There used to be a lot of smaller designer shops but many have since closed.

Eating places pretty standard too, lots of them. Also a cinema. In the food court in the centre, there are sometimes events on. Think they are struggling like many places at the moment.

Nothing much to take me there anymore.

Trafford center isn't much better then normal shops as mentioned. Hardly ever buy anything there. Mainly go for the entertainment upstairs.

fabulous place ! parking is easy iv never had any problems.. i normally park in the centres underneath bit..
    id recommend going in through the main entrance as the architecture is stunning..
    we either eat at subway lol or there is also an italian and a steak house which are very nice

Original Poster

sculpturatus;6704947

Park right outside the center. Shop at the shops and eat at the eating … Park right outside the center. Shop at the shops and eat at the eating places, not rocket science love :roll:

Did you not get any sex last night? Miserable get!

Original Poster

Brilliant, what entertainment upstairs? Looking into the snow dome now

Trafford centre is over-rated...cloths are much more expensive...rather go to the arndale centre...if you wanna eat summat...go to rusholme curry mile loads of selection

Just go there to check the talent....;-)

Original Poster

Is the stuff in say River Island, more expensive than other RI's....you joking? lol

The food area is brilliant! Really well designed lots of things to look at, really unusual compared to usual boring food areas! Can't remember much as was a few years ago, but definatly the best shopping centre I have been too

4lyons09;6705476

The food area is brilliant! Really well designed lots of things to look … The food area is brilliant! Really well designed lots of things to look at, really unusual compared to usual boring food areas! Can't remember much as was a few years ago, but definatly the best shopping centre I have been too

I don't rate it either,as people have said it's not much different to most city centre shopping places,although i'm told the Krispy Kreme [email protected] Park is a good place to fill ya face with expensive doughnuts lol

Nandos is quite nice, if your into sushi, I hear the sushi bar next to Selfridges is quite good.

Other than that, you can't go wrong shopping and eating wish - its huge.

Lulu'sMammy;6705195

Brilliant, what entertainment upstairs? Looking into the snow dome now

Cinema, Crazy golf, Climbing wall, Ice cream palour, small arcade, Laser Quest.

There is a bigger arcade in the food court.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deb8z;6706498

I don't rate it either,as people have said it's not much different to … I don't rate it either,as people have said it's not much different to most city centre shopping places,although i'm told the Krispy Kreme [email protected] Park is a good place to fill ya face with expensive doughnuts lol

Well thats just convinced it for me Happy days.....!!

It looked like a Mosque to me.. what's that big dome FOR anyway?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions