Groups

Trafford Centre Manchester

We are off on a family day out tomorrow to the trafford centre to try the new lego place with our Merlin passes. Anything else worth doing there or nearby and any good recommendations to eat there or someone else close. We love all you can eat buffets if there are any

26 Comments

The trafford centre has a range of food outlets and you could go to pizza hut during lunch and get all you can eat, there is also nandos,kfc,indain,chinese,veggie,fish and chips. Lots there is a lazerquest and a miniglof place also a cinema x

Original Poster

Thanks becky

Banned

xbecky07x

The trafford centre has a range of food outlets and you could go to pizza … The trafford centre has a range of food outlets and you could go to pizza hut during lunch and get all you can eat, there is also nandos,kfc,indain,chinese,veggie,fish and chips. Lots there is a lazerquest and a miniglof place also a cinema x

Do you remember when you stood me up at the TC?
    Edited by: "DLM" 9th Aug 2010

dont u start! x

Banned

xbecky07x

dont u start! x

Only messing

I will reply to your pm soon x x

There is the indoor ski centre on next to the trafford centre, its worth a look even if not skiing, nice coffee places and shops inside, its also very ncie to go on the balcony and watch the boarders and skiiers coming down

Banned

nwressell

There is the indoor ski centre on next to the trafford centre, its worth … There is the indoor ski centre on next to the trafford centre, its worth a look even if not skiing, nice coffee places and shops inside, its also very ncie to go on the balcony and watch the boarders and skiiers coming down

I must try it very soon

Im off to the Lego Centre aswell tmo X)

Banned

redvee92

Im off to the Lego Centre aswell tmo X)

Last time I went there was a big queue, so we couldn't be bothered waiting

Ordered tickets already - so hopefully shouldnt be too bad

What a waste of time that was!!

Banned

redvee92

Why?

redvee92

I'm taking my nephew soon,as you can get a free adults ticket and just pay for the child.

Wasn't it any good ?

Banned

remeber to get sum kripsy kreme donut!

Banned

JustGiles

remeber to get sum kripsy kreme donut!

You can get them from Tesco

Its pretty poor to be honest. Nephew tried building cars and stuff - to be barged out the way by manic kids. Only thing he enjoyed was the very big blocks in the baby area.

4D cinema was good though - I enoyed that.

The whole place is too small. It all needs to be doubled in size.
    Edited by: "redvee92" 11th Aug 2010

Banned

serios?! dint kno that dlm glazed r best

redvee92

as pretty poor to be honest. Nephew tried building cars and stuff - to be … as pretty poor to be honest. Nephew tried building cars and stuff - to be barged out the way by manic kids. Only thing he enjoyed was the very big blocks in the baby area. 4D cinema was good though - I enoyed that.

lol@ manic kids

How old is your nephew ?

I've heard others say it ain't very good but my nephew keeps harping on about going back to the shop so i figured he'd be excited by the Discovery Centre in that case.

Banned

JustGiles

serios?! dint kno that dlm glazed r best

krispykreme.co.uk/sto…or/
    Edited by: "DLM" 11th Aug 2010

I didn't know there were Krispy Kreme drive throughs until last week, luckily there isn't one by me.

deb8z

lol@ manic kidsHow old is your nephew ?I've heard others say it ain't … lol@ manic kidsHow old is your nephew ?I've heard others say it ain't very good but my nephew keeps harping on about going back to the shop so i figured he'd be excited by the Discovery Centre in that case.

The Shop is wayyyyyyy overpriced. £8.00 for 3 magnet lego pieces!! Now I aint being funny - but that is ridiculous for some magnets!!

Banned

greg_68

I didn't know there were Krispy Kreme drive throughs until last week, … I didn't know there were Krispy Kreme drive throughs until last week, luckily there isn't one by me.

Delivery available in London

Banned

micoo

that link has you location on it

Does it have my postcode on it oO

Banned

micoo

No, but if the location you put into the postcode thing to find the … No, but if the location you put into the postcode thing to find the nearest stores was correct i know exactly where you live lol

Deleted

I didn't know DLM's location was a secret oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4141837
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846341
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764645
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work44

See more discussions