Groups

Tragic Accident or Karma . . . . .

Link in 1st post

15 Comments

Original Poster

]Linky winky woo

Feel sorry for him or does it serve him right?

serves him right....good on the bull!!! although bet he isnt with us anymore

Bit of both really

tragic karma i say!:?

Neither just a risk of the job he does.

I feel sorry for the countless Bulls who die in those pointless bullfights.
    They don't have a choice, this guy did, he chose to kill an innocent Bull for no reason apart from to put on some kind of sick show. May be insensitive, but it serves him right IMO.

DKLS;5348056

Neither just a risk of the job he does.

exactly, he fights bulls,what did he think was going to happen, hope he recovers though,

amzmalhotra;5348202

I feel sorry for the countless Bulls who die in those pointless … I feel sorry for the countless Bulls who die in those pointless bullfights.They don't have a choice, this guy did, he chose to kill an innocent Bull for no reason apart from to put on some kind of sick show. May be insensitive, but it serves him right IMO.

totally agree its pure cruelty

Dont agree with Spanish Bullfighting.
    In Portugal they do not kill the bulls unlike Spain.
    As far as the matador is concerned injury is a career risk and goes with the job.
    Sympathy frankly like tiger lil says lies with the bull albeit wish the guy a quick recovery

amzmalhotra;5348202

I feel sorry for the countless Bulls who die in those pointless … I feel sorry for the countless Bulls who die in those pointless bullfights.They don't have a choice, this guy did, he chose to kill an innocent Bull for no reason apart from to put on some kind of sick show. May be insensitive, but it serves him right IMO.

I'm with you absolutely.

karma. pure and simple, though if karma really wants to proove itself then a lot more matadors ahould end up in hospital.

mbgringo;5348012

]Linky winky wooFeel sorry for him or does it serve him right?

linky winky woo??? lol

havent clicked on the link yet x

karma and serves him right,good for the bull

oh, that looks horrible!

Bullfighting is a tradition in Spain so it is ethically tolerated in their culture and who are we to say one culture is right and one culture isn't. It's just different.

However there is no argument from me that Bullfighting is akin to bear dancing or cock fighting. I wouldn't support that activity myself by going to see it.

Sorry but the pictures funny. Sadist there but its a stupid traditional sport that I can see why its done, but its kinda hilarous when the bull wins.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832317
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!11
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36200
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764698

See more discussions