15 Comments

OOH, we have links in OP - cool!

*Goes off to see if a pic will work LOL!*

Banned

Quaint.

FilthAndFurry;7394425

Quaint.

Troll.

ive enjoyed watching Doctor Who but as soon as Tennant changed into Matt Smith i instantly went to not liking it. He doesnt look right for the part.

FilthAndFurry;7394425

Quaint.

in your other thread you said you didnt want to start a fight and here you are trying to start one..........

Retro89;7394474

ive enjoyed watching Doctor Who but as soon as Tennant changed into Matt … ive enjoyed watching Doctor Who but as soon as Tennant changed into Matt Smith i instantly went to not liking it. He doesnt look right for the part.

Give him a chance I thought the same about Peter Davidson.....but he was my favourite doc

Banned

Retro89;7394492

in your other thread you said you didnt want to start a fight and here … in your other thread you said you didnt want to start a fight and here you are trying to start one..........

:?

Retro89;7394474

ive enjoyed watching Doctor Who but as soon as Tennant changed into Matt … ive enjoyed watching Doctor Who but as soon as Tennant changed into Matt Smith i instantly went to not liking it. He doesnt look right for the part.

+1 :cry:

He will be a rubbish doctor. End of.

they've turned it into the Sarah Jane bleedin Adventures ffs

I have long said matt smith will end doctor who. the first minute of him made me want to punch the tv

Poor start for Matt Smith. I saw that and thought hmmm.

Having watched the trailer though, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what he does with the character / role.

I'll watch first then judge.

Banned

Monkey nuts 2;7395176

Poor start for Matt Smith. I saw that and thought hmmm.

to be fair he was hardly going to do much in the minute or so screen time he got.
    It was mainly to show the tardis being 'destroyed' inside so they can explain a new interior for next season which they had to do as the old one wasn't good enough for hd.

colinsunderland;7395285

to be fair he was hardly going to do much in the minute or so screen time … to be fair he was hardly going to do much in the minute or so screen time he got. It was mainly to show the tardis being 'destroyed' inside so they can explain a new interior for next season which they had to do as the old one wasn't good enough for hd.

Agreed. Having seen the new trailer, we're looking forward to series 5.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions