Groups

train station question

hello all, my fiance has a week off next week and we want to go sumwhere (not sure where!!!) for like a day trip basically just so my son can go on a train. where would i find like a list of where each train goes to for example one of my local stations is fleet. where could i find a list of every place that you can go to form fleet?
    I hope this makes sense

4 Comments

yummymummy1987

hello all, my fiance has a week off next week and we want to go sumwhere … hello all, my fiance has a week off next week and we want to go sumwhere (not sure where!!!) for like a day trip basically just so my son can go on a train. where would i find like a list of where each train goes to for example one of my local stations is fleet. where could i find a list of every place that you can go to form fleet?I hope this makes sense

Hi, maybe try the ]SW Trains website.

This may give you some ideas.

Good luck and have a good day out!! :thumbsup:

If you go to your trainstation they sometimes have leaflets you can pick up with where all their trains go.

Fllet is close enough to Alresford - do a trip on the Watercress Line. You basically go up the track, have a picnic/walkabout/leg stretch, & then get a train back. Not very interesting, I know, but for some reason kids love it. The Watercress Line also do themed events, so take a visit to their website & see what they've got planned.

Otherwise, you could do a day trip to London - take the train there, do some kid-friendly stuff in London, then take a train back.

As I'm sure you know kids don't mind where you take them as long as there's something for them to do:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions