Train Ticket Compensation

Posted 9th Mar
Recently I went too London a couple of weeks ago during the storm. On the way back we had to travel from Euston to Birmingham instead of Manchester due to trees on the track etc.
Then had to make our own way home.

I have applied for my ticket fees back, but it’s been a few weeks and no response.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Check how long they should take to get back to you on the claim website (most are usually 10 business days) and it will probably say something about being longer at busy times. If it has gone way past this, email or ring them with your reference number and see what they say.

I claimed from Northern last year and it took 3 months for them to process the claim.
How can the claim have been pending a few weeks if you only went a couple of weeks ago? Was it a storm or a temporal vortex?
psychobitchfromhell09/03/2020 23:20

How can the claim have been pending a few weeks if you only went a couple …How can the claim have been pending a few weeks if you only went a couple of weeks ago? Was it a storm or a temporal vortex?

40076695-1JNKP.jpg
psychobitchfromhell09/03/2020 23:20

How can the claim have been pending a few weeks if you only went a couple …How can the claim have been pending a few weeks if you only went a couple of weeks ago? Was it a storm or a temporal vortex?

Sorry I went on the 8th Feb and put the claim in on Monday.
My wife claimed hers back after having to make her own way home. She posted them the tickets and they sent her a cheque. Not sure how long it took.
Delay Repay and similar claims can take up to 20 days for processing, just be patient.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were inundated. I've had them take a couple of weeks in non busy periods.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants