Found 13th Dec 2016
I am looking for train from newcastle to london on 15 feb not sure how to split can some one find me cheap ticket for 14.00 hrs train times many thanks. ....

10 Comments

Another option if your after cheap travel try the mega bus takes longer but not for everyone

Original Poster

No bus just train any discount codes

Umm its £36 one way on the 14:26 train, i thinks thats pretty good for a 290 mile journey, without doing anything special and no changes. Same for the 13:30 one as well.

Edited by: "TPGone" 14th Dec 2016

A single on the 14:26 on 15th Feb. Newcastle to Kings Cross is £36.00 if you buy it now. On the day it will be £131.70

Cheapest I can get it is £6.50 to York then £15 to Kings Cross but you'll have to change as not same train. Depends if you want fast or cheap

Bear in mind there are 3 train companies that run from Newcastle to York, Cross Country, Transpennine and East Coast. The cheapest tickets for first half appear to be for CC & TP

Sorry last bit, try Grand Central from York direct too, they seem cheaper than East Coast on that day. If you can go earlier then the 14.06 from York is only £12.80

Original Poster

Many Thanks all for help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98198
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769468
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247628
    4. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …22

See more discussions