Groups

Train Tickets

Just been looking for some tickets to Glasgow in July and found that mytrainticket.co.uk are a lot cheaper than trainline and the other companies.

8 Comments

Just been looking at a tin of beans... and they are a lot cheaper at Tesco than Sainsbury's and other companies.

:thumbsup:

Bit of a pointless post really.... would be a bit better if you stated how much cheaper for what route and date ?

My OH finds it's cheaper to book directly at the specific train company,East Coast etc.

have you looked at Megabus.com, my auntie gor return from Preston to Glasgow gor £11.00 last week , thats return not single journey

Original Poster

RickT;8138465

Just been looking at a tin of beans... and they are a lot cheaper at … Just been looking at a tin of beans... and they are a lot cheaper at Tesco than Sainsbury's and other companies.:thumbsup:Bit of a pointless post really.... would be a bit better if you stated how much cheaper for what route and date ?

Have you what size tin what brand - bit of a useless post
    As I said in my original post had you taken the time to read it GLASGOW IN JULY £54 compared to over £100 at trainline

pipsqueak;8138555

Have you what size tin what brand - bit of a useless postAs I said in my … Have you what size tin what brand - bit of a useless postAs I said in my original post had you taken the time to read it GLASGOW IN JULY £54 compared to over £100 at trainline

Ahhh, but you don't say where from! ;-) :-D

Original Poster

Ahhh your right from Cottingham

pipsqueak;8138555

Have you what size tin what brand - bit of a useless postAs I said in my … Have you what size tin what brand - bit of a useless postAs I said in my original post had you taken the time to read it GLASGOW IN JULY £54 compared to over £100 at trainline

Well... in this post you did not put where from, the date or price.

You state," As I said in my original post had you taken the time to read" are you saying you have another thread on the forum? if so, i don't search each OP to ensure they have not posted another thread on the forum before i reply!!

Banned

deb8z;8138508

My OH finds it's cheaper to book directly at the specific train … My OH finds it's cheaper to book directly at the specific train company,East Coast etc.

this

never have i found any other place to be cheaper
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions