Found 15th Aug 2007
Hi I'm supposed to be going to see a mate play a gig at Joseph Well in Leeds on the 21st of this month. been looking at trains and the cheapest there is £17.70 and about £21 back.

so will cost me around £39 to go support a mate :?

anyway of me getting the ticket price down, apart from clinging to the back of the train or hiding in the loo?

8 Comments

Where bouts in yorkshire you from

date leaving, date coming back, time you have to be there and time you'd like to
be coming back?

Original Poster

Northallerton I need to be in Leeds for about 6.30 at the latest earliest i can travel is 2pm, time back later the better, maybe even in the next day am's date is 21st

Train tickets are ridiculously expensive.

thats expensive i usually pay around £40 to get to leeds from glasgow :x

using the national rail website, i get it at £17.70 return, even on the next morning. So unless I'm using it wrong, which I could well be :-D , it's just the one payment, not £17.70 each way.

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola

using the national rail website, i get it at £17.70 return, even on the … using the national rail website, i get it at £17.70 return, even on the next morning. So unless I'm using it wrong, which I could well be :-D , it's just the one payment, not £17.70 each way.

:giggle:

had my stupid head on last night, it is only £17.70 for return cheers :-D

why dont you try national express coaches, I know it takes longer to get there but if you look at their fan fare prices, you will get a return ticket for a good price, much,much cheaper than any train..... Ive given you the link..
nationalexpress.com/sav…cfm hope this helps....

probably cheaper to fly
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions