Groups
    EXPIRED

Train to London

Looking for a cheap train to London from Glasgow in Feb, 2 adults. 5 Nights. Virgin were doing £69 each way but wondering if theres anything cheaper than this? It doesn't matter what dates it is.

4 Comments

i dunno how long you would like your journey to last for, but if you book with mega bus you could get 2 seats from £6, they dont have any trains journey from london to glasgow just the bus
    megabus.com/uk/…php

If you use [url]www.thetrainline.com[/url], and book them as advance singles, you might do much better. I did a quick try and got them at £19.50 each way. You do need to commit to certain trains though. Worth playing around with if you rather use the train. Still likely to be Virgin Trains services as well.

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3816038

i dunno how long you would like your journey to last for, but if you book … i dunno how long you would like your journey to last for, but if you book with mega bus you could get 2 seats from £6, they dont have any trains journey from london to glasgow just the bus http://www.megabus.com/uk/index.php

Thanks I was considering the bus but cos it takes too long I get travel sickness so was wanting to get the train which is fine for me for at least half of the journey lol.

Original Poster

rjm67;3816479

If you use [url]www.thetrainline.com[/url], and book them as advance … If you use [url]www.thetrainline.com[/url], and book them as advance singles, you might do much better. I did a quick try and got them at £19.50 each way. You do need to commit to certain trains though. Worth playing around with if you rather use the train. Still likely to be Virgin Trains services as well.

This ones good thanks if i play about with it i can get it for £80 or less, Thanks!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. buy to let mortgage44
      2. mobile phone advice needed please22
      3. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions22
      4. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV22

See more discussions